[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

roll.gif

I would like to watch the entire game but I have to work. I should be able to catch the last couple innings after work but we will see.

I hope they destroy Cliff Lee.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

burns, dont bother.

ohwell.gif
Sometimes you've got to say something. I hear you, though.

To add to my earlier comments, I feel bad for Cliff Lee. Such a masterful pitcher and it's a damn shame he got this close only for it to turn out thisway.

Ive settled down now.. lol

We still havent won it yet...

but man it feels great to be 1 win away from #27
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Lets go Yankees!!!

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

WHERE ARE THE PHILLIES FANS THAT SAID WE COULDN'T WIN 1 GAME AT THE BANK?!?!

HOW BOUT 2 GAMES?!?

ROLLINS, WHERE YOU AT?!?

THIS IS WHAT I GOT FOR YOU PHILLIES FANS THAT SAID WE COULDN'T HANDLE YOU:

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the avy

we know cliff is gonna be good .... my thing is ... dude had 1 great yr ... 22 w 3 L and has only had an ERA under 3.00 once ...

basically i'm trying to figure out when did this guy become orel H.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

some of you are ODing in here heavy...relax on the parade talk

werd... this is definitely a good win but i wont feel too comfortable until its 9th inning we have the lead with MO on the mound
laugh.gif
... but besides that we need 1 more win to really get amped
pimp.gif
! i still remember 04
smh.gif

laugh.gif
dude is comedy but im not gonna waste my time w/ this lame
Originally Posted by Burns1923

To add to my earlier comments, I feel bad for Cliff Lee. Such a masterful pitcher and it's a damn shame he got this close only for it to turn out this way.

i think he my have better shot next year. Healthy Ibanez and Utley. *hopefully the old Hamels. All the phils really need to do is get 2b help to give Utleytime off, bp help. and 3 starter.

cant wait to see Drabek and Taylor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by phillynas

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
these stinkees fans are really happy there team is winning off the strength of roids

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This dude is SOOOOO ignorant, that he keeps using the same ignorant statement.

If you're gonna be such an idiot, atleast change it up a bit.

Originally Posted by phillynas

burns, dont bother.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what part of philly u from? cause if u dont live in philly or u from ne philly get out

tired of sack riders,when philly win these lames start claiming

For all we know, you could be from Arizona. Stop it already with this nonsense. Every resident of Philadelphia and its outlying suburbs doesn't have tobe a cynical, resentful bastard to 'prove' their fanship. And we sure don't have to prove !%#! to you.
laugh.gif
What do you want people to say? "Oooh, I hate those Yankees!!They're beating us fair and square, and our pitching/hitting hasn't helped... but I hate those Yankees!"

Come on, man. Being a rabid sports fan is one thing but holding a grudge is not a good look.

phillypac/phillynas always be on some dumb !+@+.
smh.gif

Runnin' through the pages I missed and...
Originally Posted by jrp44

THATS WHAT THE %*$! IM TALKING ABOUTT

JPZ %*$! YOU!!! THERES O-ROD for you
Originally Posted by Big J 33

O-ROD!!!!!

EAT IT JPZ!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

laugh.gif
@ everybody trying to eat that humble pie all of a sudden.
I noticed that too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Mo is flawless in playoff situations against non-ped users. He's going down as the best closer ever, but the thing is, his stats should look even better when you consider the era.
Had to think about that sentence for a lil' bit and I saw what you did there.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Battousai701

gets ready for the parade...
Not yet my dude. 1 more game...
Originally Posted by G Stacks

I'm about to go outside and party with all these Dominicans.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

1 more fellas...like I said before the game, it was REAL important to win this one because the beast is pitching tomorrow. I'm expecting the series to endin NY but we shall see what happens.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

To add to my earlier comments, I feel bad for Cliff Lee. Such a masterful pitcher and it's a damn shame he got this close only for it to turn out this way.

i think he my have better shot next year. Healthy Ibanez and Utley. *hopefully the old Hamels. All the phils really need to do is get 2b help to give Utley time off, bp help. and 3 starter.

cant wait to see Drabek and Taylor
pimp.gif

You're right on with that. This team will be back. Got good prospects coming up.

I plan to see the Phillies and Yankees back in the WS next year because they're clearly the best two teams in baseball.

Back
Top Bottom