[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

laugh.gif
dude is comedy but im not gonna waste my time w/ this lame
Originally Posted by Burns1923

To add to my earlier comments, I feel bad for Cliff Lee. Such a masterful pitcher and it's a damn shame he got this close only for it to turn out this way.

i think he my have better shot next year. Healthy Ibanez and Utley. *hopefully the old Hamels. All the phils really need to do is get 2b help to give Utley time off, bp help. and 3 starter.

cant wait to see Drabek and Taylor
pimp.gif

Depending on prospects to become superstars will break your heart.

laugh.gif

cause u not from philly

Code:
You aint from my philly, don't even rep the philliesyou never stood on no blocksStreets or corners with zombies, degenerates and hatersCops, with pools of blood angerJust fills me when lames from out of town start claiming teamsAnd get slick, its just notNo more morals, no loyalty, no more communityphilly, we gotta have unity

Originally Posted by phillynas

burns, dont bother.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what part of philly u from? cause if u dont live in philly or u from ne philly get out

tired of sack riders,when philly win these lames start claiming

For all we know, you could be from Arizona. Stop it already with this nonsense. Every resident of Philadelphia and its outlying suburbs doesn't have to be a cynical, resentful bastard to 'prove' their fanship. And we sure don't have to prove !%#! to you.
laugh.gif
What do you want people to say? "Oooh, I hate those Yankees!! They're beating us fair and square, and our pitching/hitting hasn't helped... but I hate those Yankees!"

Come on, man. Being a rabid sports fan is one thing but holding a grudge is not a good look.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

i been had the philly in my name,i did not wait for the phillies to win the chip to start riding acting lke u from philly when u not

what part of philly u from?none of u dudes can claim ya section but yall are true fans
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Cliff Lee will get shelled tomorrow. Book it n**** I said it.

On another note... where the %$%^ is ai fan?
laugh.gif
hopefully he never comes back and continues to live in that salt cave

for those who dont know, phillynas used to be a phillypac, a poster who trolled with hatred against NYC for years(and his trademark 4 stonefaces), and now newyork stomping out his homeground, its the ULTIMATE slap in the face

you mad phillynas
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo wheres NAS from?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

burns, dont bother.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what part of philly u from? cause if u dont live in philly or u from ne philly get out

For all we know, you could be from Arizona. Stop it already with this nonsense. Every resident of Philadelphia and its outlying suburbs doesn't have to be a cynical, resentful bastard to 'prove' their fanship. And we sure don't have to prove !%#! to you.
laugh.gif
What do you want people to say? "Oooh, I hate those Yankees!! They're beating us fair and square, and our pitching/hitting hasn't helped... but I hate those Yankees!"

Come on, man. Being a rabid sports fan is one thing but holding a grudge is not a good look.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

i been had the philly in my name,i did not wait for the phillies to win the chip to start riding acting lke u from philly when u not

what part of philly u from?none of u dudes can claim ya section but yall are true fans
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Funny. You haven't said where you're from.

I'm curious - why exactly is everyone else here not "true fans" in your view? What exactly has anyone said to set you off?

I've been in the Philadelphia landscape for the last 23 years. Does that alone make me a "true fan"?

It's my belief in this team that makes me a true fan.

btw, mods are lurking. If you want them to kick you out, keep it up. We true fans can't help you with that.

burns, dont bother.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Funny. You haven't said where you're from.

I'm curious - why exactly is everyone else here not "true fans" in your view? What exactly has anyone said to set you off?

I've been in the Philadelphia landscape for the last 23 years. Does that alone make me a "true fan"?

It's my belief in this team that makes me a true fan.

btw, mods are lurking. If you want them to kick you out, keep it up. We true fans can't help you with that.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
the NE don't count,dudes from there r funny style

i already claim my section back in 00 to 03

laugh.gif

cause u not from philly

Code:
You aint from my philly, don't even rep the philliesyou never stood on no blocksStreets or corners with zombies, degenerates and hatersCops, with pools of blood angerJust fills me when lames from out of town start claiming teamsAnd get slick, its just notNo more morals, no loyalty, no more communityphilly, we gotta have unity

roll.gif

I'm so glad the mods let thecomebacklegend/phillypac make another SN. The unintentional comedy is through the roof with this guy.

laugh.gif

cause u not from philly

Code:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

cause u not from philly

Code:

thanks. ...

anway , 27 outs away from # 27
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What's "NE"?
u kno u from NORTH EAST

don't say south also

Yeah, how about NOPE.
roll.gif
Thanks for the laugh. After tonight'sgame, it helps.

But seriously, my dude, get some help. Or at least log off of NT for the night.

My goodness.
laugh.gif

Alright, folks. See you for game 5. Peace.

Great win tonight, always gotta have faith.

Not over yet, and they can't let up either, just because we have a 3-1 lead doesn't mean we can slack off.

Tomorrow's game won't be easy, have to take advantage with men on base, can't make silly mistakes, keep it sharp and focused.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What's "NE"?
u kno u from NORTH EAST

don't say south also

hahahah you're a funny person
don't want to ignore you, cause i wanna laugh at all the dumb things you say

on the real though
i see lee winning tomorrow, then pedro winning game 6 then lee coming back on 2 days rest and taking game 7
embarassed.gif
anyone else? no?
ya me neither, but i can always hope........

Some philly fans are aiight on here, but.........

I don't know any dude on here who is more cornier than this dude phillynas.

Stop hyping up that sad city like they used to winnin' all the time, uglistes !!$!+!*%+*@!* I've ever seen cryin' about $20 parking tickets onA&E.

Originally Posted by queensfinest2002

Stop hyping up that sad city like they used to winnin' all the time, uglistes !!$!+!*%+*@!* I've ever seen cryin' about $20 parking tickets on A&E.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at how none of u dudes r claiming what section u from

so far we hav burns1923 ,ol lame claiming south west the same spot michael blackson from
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom