[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

News to me..didn't know you had to be from the exact city location to be a fan of a team.
eyes.gif
u dudes are only fans cause we are winning

back in 00 to 03 i was the only dude with philly in my name,no one on here rep philly or the phillies ,now all these lames rep philly and philly teams
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Dude, log off, you are the biggest herb on this site and that says something...Get over your NYC inferiority complex, stop trying to to act hard cause you hadphilly in your name...%!++ outta here, it's the internet who cares??? It's obvious you prolly don't have a real life so internet thuggin makes youfeel good about your sad existence. You can't be mad cause you as ugly as your city is.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

News to me..didn't know you had to be from the exact city location to be a fan of a team.
eyes.gif

back in 00 to 03 i was the only dude with philly in my name,no one on here rep philly or the phillies ,now all these lames rep philly and philly teams
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Dude, log off, you are the biggest herb on this site and that says something...Get over your NYC inferiority complex, stop trying to to act hard cause you had philly in your name...%!++ outta here, it's the internet who cares??? It's obvious you prolly don't have a real life so internet thuggin makes you feel good about your sad existence. You can't be mad cause you as ugly as your city is.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
u from NYC home of the con artist

taking some crab story and running with it when u never been 2 philly

and last time i been 2 nyc yall had nothing but out of shape ugly girls in ya rat infested city fall back

know of a couple of u nyc lames getting chased out of philly

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Dude, log off, you are the biggest herb on this site and that says something...Get over your NYC inferiority complex, stop trying to to act hard cause you had philly in your name...%!++ outta here, it's the internet who cares??? It's obvious you prolly don't have a real life so internet thuggin makes you feel good about your sad existence. You can't be mad cause you as ugly as your city is.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

and last time i been 2 nyc yall had nothing but out of shape ugly girls in ya rat infested city fall back

You prolly aren't even from Philly, just some soft #%% Italian kid from Jersey with dreams of living some thug life whatever that might mean in your poorworld.

I've been a Phillies (and Sixers and Flyers) fan all my life but i guess i cant be a fan now because i wasnt on NT way back then
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You prolly aren't even from Philly, just some soft #%% Italian kid from Jersey with dreams of living some thug life whatever that might mean in your poor world.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
im not kingcop

im not from philly? but had philly in most of all my sn that was banned from 00 to now,like philly is a great place to live
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

I've been a Phillies (and Sixers and Flyers) fan all my life but i guess i cant be a fan now because i wasnt on NT way back then
eyes.gif

u dont live in philly

u r just riding on the phillies sack cause they won a chip

first cole, now brad. and damon with heads up play. will be a do or die game tonight. can cliff lee do it?

pimp.gif

%$!@ the Phillies!! Now ya'll losers can shut the %$!@ up finally!! Drown your sorrows in your greasy %%# cheesesteaks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

got work till 9 tonight...so prolly miss first hour of the game

hope the same old cliff lee shows up

GO PHILS!!!!!!

PhillyNas?
laugh.gif
I thought you hated Nas
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
what happened to PhillyHova and PhillyPac?

when you gonna come out with PhillyBiggie or PhillyEminem?
laugh.gif

watch this dude quote me and give me four stonefaces, lol

tonight will be a tough win with Posada out of the lineup and Melky hurt. A bottom of Molina-Gardner/Hairston-Pitcher is no bueno, plus A-rod's protectionis either Cano or Swisher who really aren't hitting. Arod won't get anything to hit tonight.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

oh lord.

laugh.gif
I ain't even gonna bother reading through the 60 pages I missed.

Stayed at the bar downtown for the game hence why I was missing
laugh.gif

Probably will be down there again tonight.

The play by Damon was one of the coolest plays I've seen watchin baseball. Great heads up move there.
pimp.gif

McCarver sucks, but he was dead on talkin bout Lidge not bein able to throw the slider with Damon on third, and A-Rod got him.
eek.gif

I hope Philly can extend the series another game or 2 just to raise the stakes/create some more drama, but I think it's pretty clear the Yanks are the teamthis year.

Back
Top Bottom