[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

no 1 trying 2 hear that

take that sack riding back 2 jersey

stinkees suck
laugh.gif

You're a miserable person. Go do something with your life. We suck, but we lead, right? Makes all the sense in the world.

And HueyP, let's not celebrate.....YET.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Johnny boy with the heads up play to keep the inning alive, then A-Rod coming thru in the clutch and Georgey adding some insurance. 1 more to go! and it wouldbe sweet to [Mortal Kombat] Finish Him! [/Mortal Kombat] in NY

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Its all jokes.

Simmer down.
Na I know.

I just don't want to keep saying we have the worst fans and what not.

See you there. You know, that place we should ALL go.
laugh.gif

Yankee fans going crazy over here (few blocks from the stadium).

I'm about to go outside and party with all these Dominicans.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by phillynas

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outta here

no 1 trying 2 hear that

take that sack riding back 2 jersey

stinkees suck

Well yeah I'd be happy if we were up...if I do act out it's to sit down anyone that tries to throw salt.

Oh well, on to the next.
ohwell.gif

And once again, stay classy to some of yall.
laugh.gif

if i was girardi id start someone other than aj ... save him for the first game at home and come back with CC in game 7 if needed ... the phillies willdominate tomorrow because cliff lee is god on the hill ...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I just wanna say My bad to the Phillies Fans that feel offended by some of the things I've said.

There's been some VERY classy Phhillies fans, which I tip my hat to. But there were also the ignorant ones, which all my comments are directed to.

Again, my bad if I've offended you Classy fans.
it's cool, every team has their share of them.

Great game from the yanks. They are great situation hitters. Cant say the same w/ the phils
eyes.gif

Only 1 Philly "fan" who's been acting the fool in here.

For the most part this has been a respectful thread.

I'm a Mets fan, so I damn sure was NOT rooting for Philly.
laugh.gif

So don't take my comments and use it against the Yankee fans.

Besides, I like when NY has a title regardless of what sport it is.
pimp.gif

And finally, I just want to see Alex get a chip and then retire for a year. Don't even play in '10. Just bang Kate and make babies.
pimp.gif

Then demand a trade to the Mets.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G Stacks

"Well, of course we're going to win," Rollins told Leno. "If we're nice, we'll let it go six, but I'm thinking five and close it out at home."
Word?

"That's not what's going to happen," Yankees closer Mariano Rivera said. "What he says and what's going to happen is far from that. We'll see what happens."
Hmmm.

Yankees Lead Series 3-1
DuckHuntDog.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

if i was girardi id start someone other than aj ... save him for the first game at home and come back with CC in game 7 if needed ... the phillies will dominate tomorrow because cliff lee is god on the hill ...

Hell no

I think we can win tmrw

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

you gotta expect it with all the trash SOME Phillies fans were talking before game one.
This happens no matter what game or team it is I'm pretty sure it was Yankees fans talking before game 1 too so I never get this logic.

There's been some VERY classy Phhillies fans, which I tip my hat to. But there were also the ignorant ones, which all my comments are directed to.

Again, my bad if I've offended you Classy fans.
It doesn't matter cause all in all its just sports talking I never take it personally but that's still cool of you cause you know itsnothing major either man. Like I said props to you and all the Yankee fans bandwagon and all.

Back
Top Bottom