[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the phillies,can't even beat these steroid taking stinkees

at least these groupies can get off philly sack for a minute and go back to south jersey or the burbs where ever lames b

Originally Posted by onewearz

GO *#+! YOURSELVES PHILADELPHIA

1wf-gal-anchorman.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

On the real fellas let's not get ahead ourselves, like A-Rod said in his interview.

A-ROD sounds like he's talkin' out of his *@@ with this "great competitor" talks, dude tryna' hold back the laughs.
laugh.gif

%%@$ the Philly Phags.

This is gonna suck so bad if Philly can't close the gap.

I can't stand some of the Yankee 'fans' around where I live.
smh.gif

A-Rod kept it thorough during the interview.

"let's not get ahead of ourselves".

pimp.gif

I'll be most happy for him, Robbie, and I guess Melky since he's A-Rod's friend.

Originally Posted by phillynas

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the phillies,can't even beat these steroid taking stinkees

at least these groupies can get off philly sack for a minute and go back to south jersey or the burbs where ever lames b
its alright
ill be spiteful as hell too if i was ugly

$!#$ i hate Cholly right now.

He has Francisco who i think has a career 300 average against the yanks, yet he insists w/ using Stairs and Bruntshat.
smh.gif

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.

All those who are gloating and being ignorant for no reason, you know where you can go.

Phillies... what happened? I mean, seriously, awful overall performance from game 2 on.

Howard? Ibanez? Ruiz? Rollins? Even Victorino to a degree.

And Hamels, don't show your face until spring training. Way to shame the city of Philadelphia.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Congrats to all the classy Yankees fans here. Your team executed and got the job done. Can't hate that at all. Hats off.

All those who are gloating and being ignorant for no reason, you know where you can go.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom