[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
@The smile.

You know, as much as I hate Pedro, I love him. He's that arch enemy that just balances things out. Kinda like Reggie Miller.
"NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND..."

I'm with you on Pedro, but !%!! Reggie Miller. I despise that man. If I ever see him in real life I'm going to take my shoe off and throw it at hisbald little head.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif
@The smile.

You know, as much as I hate Pedro, I love him. He's that arch enemy that just balances things out. Kinda like Reggie Miller.
Someone said the EXACT same thing over at the Yankee forums I post on.

16431_845899059349_839713_48659361_3116447_n.jpg
Let's get it!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Agreed man. Our bats haven't produced anything.

when they're not hitting. it looks like a minor league team
smh.gif

but we lost how many game 2's?
laugh.gif
hopefully the bats will wake up at home

We got what we needed which was at least 1 game in NYC.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
@The smile.

"NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND..."

I'm with you on Pedro, but !%!! Reggie Miller. I despise that man. If I ever see him in real life I'm going to take my shoe off and throw it at his bald little head.
Trust me, I hate him as much as anyone, but he gave us some moments that made it absolutely wonderful to beat him. Guys like that just pull youinto the game even more.

How is there no way you would bunt in that situation? I wish we could pick the announcers for big games.

JETER??????????????????????????????????????????

Did he forget he had 2 strikes? Or was he realy just determined to get that bunt down?

Back
Top Bottom