[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

smh.gif
here we go....

Like I said, the ball should've been checked.

And were those really A-Rod's gloves in Hov's pockets, or was that a joke?

Ive said it a million times. If baseball doesnt institute some kind of instant replay for in the field calls I would be SHOCKED. Just way too much evidence tonot implement something. I mean really its once a game with these guys, the whole postseason

Originally Posted by bkmac

What kind of call was that!? Angle was tough, but that was NOT caught in the air, on a short hop. When was Posada tagged off the bag?
he tagged him on the bag he wasn't supposed to advance to second

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Ive said it a million times. If baseball doesnt institute some kind of instant replay for in the field calls I would be SHOCKED. Just way too much evidence to not implement something. I mean really its once a game with these guys, the whole postseason
unlike you, i'd be shocked if they DID anything.

Funny how everyone who was SCREAMING at the Phillies play last night with Rollins is no where after this play. That would have been bases loaded with one outwith Tex coming up.

If this comes back to bite us in the @#!...

I mean you just have to look at Howard in that situation. If he thinks he caught it he could have just tagged first and thats it. Instead he went all the wayto second.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I thought according to Jay-Z, we off that Timbs?
He had a Old Man moment (right OneWearz)

He didnt mean it

when u get old u get stuck in fashion trends. i still like champion hoodies and i got an avirex that i'm dying to bring back out
laugh.gif

you youngsters will learn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

*#@#%+%%. Ryan Howard was running to the base, then threw to second when he heard the call.
smh.gif

His dumb $%+ should have ran to first no matter what.

Mariano is in.

Burnett was
pimp.gif
tonight, we really needed that type of outing and hedelivered. He came through in the 'big game', the type of game the media and fans, including myself to be honest, doubted he would be able to dotonight.

You deserve a pie A.J.!

Originally Posted by onewearz

when u get old u get stuck in fashion trends. i still like champion hoodies and i got an avirex that i'm dying to bring back out
laugh.gif

you youngsters will learn
laugh.gif
Ain't NOTHING wrong with champion hoodies my dude...
pimp.gif

2 minutes to check the replay up in a booth > blowing calls in the World Series

and that goes both ways... not just for the Yankees.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

GOODNESS, I love Alicia Keys.

In all seriousness, I'd lick her butthole.
tossed_salad.jpg

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

I thought according to Jay-Z, we off that Timbs?
I remember someone tweeting that Hov said "NY has spoken. I retract the Timbs statement". Or something like that.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Can't blame the umps that call is so hard

Yep. Can't be mad at the umps at all.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Ive said it a million times. If baseball doesnt institute some kind of instant replay for in the field calls I would be SHOCKED. Just way too much evidence to not implement something. I mean really its once a game with these guys, the whole postseason
unlike you, i'd be shocked if they DID anything.
Really? I feel you tho. Selig was a +%!%# when it came to just the HR calls. But it seems like when the discussion comes up calls get +*##%! upmore.

Like when they were debating the HR replay, HRs were being miss called that whole season. Now that they have it they barely use it. Now that infield replay isbeing discussed they are messing up calls on that much more regularly. Im not sayin, but im sayin.

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Funny how everyone who was SCREAMING at the Phillies play last night with Rollins is no where after this play. That would have been bases loaded with one out with Tex coming up.

If this comes back to bite us in the @#!...
the only people that were upset by that play was yankees fans
why would phillies fans scream about a play that went their way?

Back
Top Bottom