[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

%$#+%#+ Matt Stairs
mad.gif

I HATE Damon in LF, absolutely HATE him. He runs up so slow, and doesn't seem to even try and come up with a (half decent) throw.

he swings at everything he is horrible. i can't wait till we get rid of him. great defensivly, but swings at first pitch everytime .. hes honestly the onlyplayer on the phillies i hate

Originally Posted by bkmac

%$#+%#+ Matt Stairs
mad.gif

I HATE Damon in LF, absolutely HATE him. He runs up so slow, and doesn't seem to even try and come up with a (half decent) throw.
scotty-smalls2.jpg

Ol "Run the ball into the pitcher" $$+ dude.

Originally Posted by bkmac

%$#+%#+ Matt Stairs
mad.gif

It's not that he doesn't even try to come up with a half decent thow, it's that a half decent throw is TOO much for him. He needs acut-off in front of the cut-off.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

He's throwing first pitch fastballs down the plate. Phils need to connect on one.

thats going to stop. theres no way he goes back out there and does that again. because if he does phillies will be on that

Pedro lookin sharp as hell...
sick.gif

People back to doggin A-Rod when this entire lineup has produced NOTHING in 10 innings so far...
smh.gif
idiots.

Back
Top Bottom