[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Mad props dude
pimp.gif

people still bring up the whos your daddy thing. Boston came back down 3-0 and won the series and world series that year. so why do they still break em forhim? i dont get it

Hank is gonna need to start takin a page oout of his fathers playbook and start making the stadium about the fans. And not all these corporate dudes who go andtalk on their blackberries and only pay attention when its the 9th inning. That "Who's you Daddy" was pitiful

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

man those "Who's your daddy?" chants are so loud
indifferent.gif

i expected better......

1) It's the design of the stadium, all of the sound escapes
2) The entire infield bowl probably doesn't even know what it means. They're probably seeing the Yankees for the first time thanks to come rich clientof theirs.

I guarantee if the outfield or upper deck was mic'ed up, those chants would be real loud.

if this stadium only gets that loud nyy have a rude awakening when they come to the bank haha loudest stadium, especially in the postseason... Last yearLongoria went up to Rollins and asked if the crowd was seriously this loud the whole game. Ask sabathia we got on him fro pitch one

Originally Posted by John2st

if this stadium only gets that loud nyy have a rude awakening when they come to the bank haha loudest stadium, especially in the postseason... Last year Longoria went up to Rollins and asked if the crowd was seriously this loud the whole game. Ask sabathia we got on him fro pitch one
You act like the Yankees have never played a road game
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

how funny if both these pitchers throw like 4 hitters. Just like the dodgers series pedro and padilla both pitched lights out, after every analyst predictedhigh scores and what not

Back
Top Bottom