[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

pedro-martinez-phillies-nlcs-f7d48a8c31016ccb_large.jpg

=

1418537_230x301.gif

Pedro lookin good too. Are we going to get a pitchers duel tonight?

Nah I doubt it. But it would definitely be what no1 expected out of this game

corporate stadium FTL
the ones getting hyped are all the way in the bleachers, these rich folks just sitting in their seats

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by John2st

if this stadium only gets that loud nyy have a rude awakening when they come to the bank haha loudest stadium, especially in the postseason... Last year Longoria went up to Rollins and asked if the crowd was seriously this loud the whole game. Ask sabathia we got on him fro pitch one
You act like the Yankees have never played a road game
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
i know they played road games every team plays road ball. but not all play in the postseason in the Bank. Yankees will feel the thunder by 100%real fans. not some stadium filled with 90% rich yuppies.

damn even joe buck calling you guys out on the quietness

well what do you expect when all the real fans are on a online message board instead of at the game.....

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

damn even joe buck calling you guys out on the quietness

well what do you expect when all the real fans are on a online message board instead of at the game.....
We appreciate that.

This %%#! sounds like a tennis match.

look at the people behind HP, no reaction at all on that strikeout
smh.gif

joe buck must have a case of smirnoff ice in the booth, he keeps calling burnett beckett

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

if this stadium only gets that loud nyy have a rude awakening when they come to the bank haha loudest stadium, especially in the postseason... Last year Longoria went up to Rollins and asked if the crowd was seriously this loud the whole game. Ask sabathia we got on him fro pitch one
You act like the Yankees have never played a road game
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
i know they played road games every team plays road ball. but not all play in the postseason in the Bank. Yankees will feel the thunder by 100% real fans. not some stadium filled with 90% rich yuppies.

yankees fans are like laker fans no matter where they are they got a following...i was def. gettin tired of the cheers from the crowd when yankees would make aplay and they are in LA during ALCS...i feel like yankee and laker fans are both like that all over the country

IE that kid they showed with the yankee jersey and purple/yellow colored laker beanie it looked like

Looks like the Yankees got the good Burrnett tonight. But their bats are going to have to come alive because Burrnett usually has one bad inning even when hesdominant

Originally Posted by onewearz

look at the people behind HP, no reaction at all on that strikeout
smh.gif

joe buck must have a case of smirnoff ice in the booth, he keeps calling burnett beckett
Maybe some Apple Martinis from that Mohegan Sun bar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom