[[ Official 2009 World Series Post: PHILLIES (2) @ YANKEES (3) Game 6 (11/04) ]]

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

$##@!@@ jeter is a double-play machine.he killed the rally.what a bum
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

nyc stay taking L's

the sack riders are back on
laugh.gif

This Lame.....
laugh.gif

Don't even quote or acknowledge that clown, let alone dudes who are jealous of the city they +#!+ talk.

Well we lost game 5. I said we would probably lose this one. But there are plenty of positives to take out of this game, the offense kicked into gear late andactually hit Lee late. With thats last AB for Tex, the guy saw 3 pitches in a row, exactly the same pitch and location and speed, and yet swung at 2 out of the3. Shucks. Phillies should be petrified for giving this game away like they did. Its a Loss with positives in it. Game 6 on Wednesday, Andrew Euguene Pettitteon the hill. The best Yankee postseason starter, 3 days rest - what you got Andy?

Damn Phillies giving me heartattacks. Great start....bullpen minor implosion at the end. Glad they were able to hold the lead. Just watched Charlie'spostgame conference and he did not eliminate Lee as an option for Game 7 if it gets there.

say whatever you guys want.jeter made us loose today.wheather you like it or not.

if it was arod who hit that dp you would be up on his case even though arods been getting more clutch hits this seris

I guess only way cliff would be in there is as relief in game 7

ANDY ON 3 days.......SMH nerves are gonna be all messedd

say whatever you guys want.jeter made us loose today.wheather you like it or not.

if it was arod who hit that dp you would be up on his case even though arods been getting more clutch hits this seris
down 6 runs, and JETER made us lose?

youre not too bright.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

I hate losing games like this, so close.

damn extra runs in the 7th *#% man
pitching man
Game 6 is going to come down to the bullpens, straight up.

how many rings has jeter givne your ungrateful #!#
indifferent.gif

Well I'm gonna say this again just like I said it after the other 2 postseason losses we had...

On Wednesday we will see once again if this team wants to win it all.....Andy needs to step up big and if he gives us 6 strong innings that would begreat....The bats are going to have to come through and now we got Posada/Matsui in the lineup on Wednesday...Gardner could be a huge presence too...he needsto get on base bunting, hitting, walking whatever....I have a feeling Teix will come through with a big hit in game 6....The bats need to get it started quickagainst Pedro and get those rich bastard fans into the game...We got this

Interesting. Kim Jones just asked Burnett if he thinks he would be able to pitch if called upon in Game 6 and/or 7.

- Do you think Girardi would let him pitch in Game 6? (Game 7, everyone pitches).
- If so, would you want him to?

Yo, Coke is TIGHT with himself
eek.gif
. YES just showed his post game comments,he had the
indifferent.gif
talking to everyone. Reporter mentioned how we areheaded back to the Bronx, with the DH we'll have our regular lineup. Coke went on to say in the most stern tone "I want the ball tomorrow".(Granted, we aren't playing tomorrow
laugh.gif
, you get the point).

Imagine a Coke fistpump...dude would Hulk Smash the mound.

I said Yanks in 6, but that was before I discussed the whole 3 days issue. This game was a must win since Girardi played his cards wrong (Game 6 and 7 shouldhave been Burnett and Andy on full rest).

If Pedro beats Andy tomm, Game 7 will be a very tense game (Happ would def start Game 7).

I have a tough bet to make for Game 6.
grin.gif

ur an idiot if u actually believe it was Jeter's fault...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

down 6 runs, and JETER made us lose?

youre not too bright.
actually we were down by 3 in the 9th. smart one.

If I was a yankees fan, I would be chill as hell right now. But since you're a band wagon fan, it's quite understandable how little youknow how dominant the Yankees are.

I'm saying this from a neutral stand point. Yankee territory and leading the series and Sabathia on Game 7. Like honestly, would you like the Vatican tocome bless them to win? There is seriously no better position for any team than where the Yankees are. You need to hike that g-string down and take a deepbreath on that inhaler.

Back
Top Bottom