Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

Been caught up with the Yankees season that I totally forgot about the Jets playing tonight.. Hopefully I can catch a game sometime while I'm down here inAlabama

Clown Dog
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

This kid HAS to work as the #2.... He just HAS to!

Clowney has been our best pre-season player the past two years.

Like I said, I like this guy. He was with Farve in Green Bay as a rookie, came here last year due to farve. He hopefully will be 3rd WR on this team causeStuckey looked good also.

the one thing i take from this game is sanchez quite possibly could be the goods
pimp.gif

alittle too sloppy tonight but it is what it is, preseason ...........

just saw on espn , the jets announced that sanchez will start the next pre season game
pimp.gif

let the new era begin
pimp.gif

sanchez is one of those dudes you can't help but be a fan of. seems like a good dude. too bad he wears the same shirt as this douche:

alg_fans.jpg

laugh.gif

onewearz, that's not you, is it? wouldn't want to offend...

Leave fireman Ed alone......................... LOL.

My dad goes off about him because of the time off he takes to go to jets games and NFL events each year. My dad is an EMS Captain for the FDNY and he just hasNOTHING but nice things to say about him.

Still, he is one of us so I can not hate like my dad does.

KLJ,

He didn't make it.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
left_corner_player_news.gif
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
NYJ.gif
[/td] [td] J Nathan Bullock-TE- Jets[/td] [td]Aug. 16 - 11:03 pm et[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
right_corner_player_news.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif
[/td] [td]
pixel.gif

Jets waived TE J'Nathan Bullock.

Bullock was trying to make the leap from Cleveland State basketball player to NFL tight end. He struggled at camp and had a bad drop Sunday morning. To fill his spot, the Jets signed undrafted rookie linebacker Joshua Mauga.

Source: New York Daily News
[/td] [/tr][/table]
ohwell.gif

dirty sanchez tonight
pimp.gif

big night for the kid. going up against ray ray and that defense should be a good test...........

wow, ray lewis right off the bat welcomes the kid
smh.gif

lets see how he handles it .........

dam yuku acting up again
smh.gif

flacco's arm gotta be one of the best if not the best in the nfl
eek.gif

laugh.gif
at all the blitz's , it's like mid season football ...........

Back
Top Bottom