Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

Watch Clowney during the pre-season also.

He was very good last year (especially with Farve) and then got injured for most of the year.

He could be the Number 2 Wideout if all is said and done.

Smith was always a favorite of mine up until last year. Maybe Eric just used him in the wrong but he annoyed me by years end last year.

I had a conversation with Marty Lyons at the Jets clearance sale two summers ago and he talked up Cotchery till no end.

He said this guy has the skill of T.O. but because he is very quiet especially being a wide reciever, he gets no praise from anyone accept Jets coaches,players, Fans, and those who work the TV/Radio end.

I expect him to come up big this year. Not only because he has to now but because I think he has always had that skill set.

Friends took the tickets tonight so I will be home watching the game listening to the Birdman with the call.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!

i'll try to get a hold of a link, but i might miss the beginning of the game. gotta go out for like an hour
smh.gif

Preseason football, it's here. My has time flown since our season ended. Look, the whole Favre situation. It wasn't a bad move, it just didn't workout for us, plain and simple. We have Mark Sanchez, our future franchise QB, and Kellen Clemens, who has decent experience with how this offense is run.

Let's start this season off on the right foot.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

You hear Ian Eagle, you see Rex and Mark walk in.

Football is back!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets wait for Eric Ainge before we jump to that decision..............................

LOL. Sanchez has done well so far.

Ainge has a short pass game just like the last QB that wore that number for us.

good half, defense looks decent . running game looks alittle suspect but i'll go head and fall back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom