Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

They actually do still have tickets available.

I have to contact my rep to get the passcode for season ticket holders.

if anybody wants it let me know.

I know 75, 80, etc is still high but its better then the 90, 100 ticketmaster is charging and once you enter the code, you get it for the regular price.

All this trash talking will back fire on the Jets. I'm all for being confident, but all this BS trash talking isn't necessary when you've beengetting owned for years now.

I like the trash talking...it shows this is a different type of Jets team win or lose...

I like what Rex Ryan as done for this team...under Mangini the players looked depressed all the damn time...

I love the trash talking... but defense is writing checks the offense can't cash.
ohwell.gif

We'll see tho.

Gonna be upset weekend for me: OSU over 17th ranked Cincy Bearcats on Saturday, then Jets over Pats* Sunday.
pimp.gif

The players are talking trash...but Ryan was keeping it a 100 by saying he's not kissing rings or being scared...the respect is there.

He's doing what a coach should do...Either way its gonna be a great one...too bad Im gonna miss it...%*@+ work.

wasnt sure where to put this...but it looks like it belongs in a NY sports thread:

1253293349.jpg

Kerry Rhodes is not really a tough guy, i saw him pass on plenty of tackles... i want to see what kind of game he brings Sunday.about 3 hours ago from web

@Rodneyh37 r u playing sunday? i respect ur game but u crossed line. and i never talk smack u started it. i kno u respect my game! Tweet it!

@kerryrhodes Kerry, you talk big for someone who has yet to even win in the playoffs you think you will ever accomplish what i accomplished?about 1 hour ago from web in reply to kerryrhodes

@Adam_Schefter yo man get it right he tweet me first about this i dont trash talk but i defend myself! so u get it right!6 minutes ago from web

@kerryrhodes I definitely respect your game on the field Kerry, but i didn't appropriate what you said about the Patriots its disrespectful.

hahaha-lulz.jpg

u guys crack me up with all this trash talk *!#*%##!.....so rhodes said some things, big deal.....u think when Brady is dropping back in the pocket hesthinking "Well, Rhodes did talk *!#+ during the week, so I'm going to get a td right here" get outta here, these comments have no effect on thegames at all....after the first play these guys r saying god knows what to each other that the media and we will never hear.......it comes down to executionand preperation

Well, Rhodes did talk *!#+ during the week, so I'm going to get a td right here" get outta here, these comments have no effect on the games at all....after the first play these guys r saying god knows what to each other that the media and we will never hear.......it comes down to execution and preperation

In a game that rides high on emotion and motivation, comments like that do play a big part.

A guy like Brady won't take it personally because he is what he is, a great QB....but players on D will tackle harder, put more effort, etc.

laugh.gif

kerry better have the game of his life, he's bringing alot of attention on himself.

seems like the jets been dying to talk some *!%*
laugh.gif

hope they don't over do it ...........

Originally Posted by onewearz

been pumped since sunday night
pimp.gif
Me too man, me too.

From the hours of 12:00pm to end of the game, I will be confined to my bedroom with snacks, my laptop for posting, and HDTV to watch this game.

BKMAC -

Just cause I know you will be here more than the game thread now, the crowd might be the same next week.

thats how the Jets want it for now on.

They want teams to come in here and fear the crowd as long as the defense.

it will be good trust me.

Back
Top Bottom