Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

BKMAC -

Just cause I know you will be here more than the game thread now, the crowd might be the same next week.

thats how the Jets want it for now on.

They want teams to come in here and fear the crowd as long as the defense.

it will be good trust me.
Hope so man, I'm sure the crowd will be loud.

Guys, tell me this isn't the greatest Jets picture you've ever seen.
2nvbazl.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Lito in the paper today said hes fine...still trying to find out what the deal is with Strickland
Good to hear about Lito, would like to know about Strickland too because Lowery is still very shaky in coverage, even though he made some plays.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

BKMAC -

Just cause I know you will be here more than the game thread now, the crowd might be the same next week.

2nvbazl.jpg

pimp.gif

Nice, my new avay

Originally Posted by rillo561

Originally Posted by bkmac

VC3FAN wrote:

BKMAC -

2nvbazl.jpg

pimp.gif

Nice, my new avay

pimp.gif

my new desktop

btw, belicheat is the biggest scumbag sore loser in the history of the nfl. anyone see his press conference ?

Originally Posted by onewearz

pimp.gif

my new desktop

btw, belicheat is the biggest scumbag sore loser in the history of the nfl. anyone see his press conference ?
Nah, what did he have to say now? I heard he said he was outcoached?! Too good to be true.

An even more of a scumbag, Randy Moss:

Darrelle Revis a shutdown corner? Randy Moss doesn't buy it

Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis has limited Andre Johnson and Randy Moss, two of the NFL's best receivers, to just eight catches and no touchdowns in New York's 2-0 start.

So does the pass defender rank with the NFL's elite now as a shutdown corner?

Not to Moss. The Patriots receiver, after New England's 16-9 loss on Sunday, shot down the description, via the Boston Herald:

"All week, he's talking about he's a shutdown corner. There's really no shutdown corners in the league because they have help for most of the game. I mean, I probably could play corner if I had (safety Brandon) Meriweather over the top for the whole game. I think I could be a shutdown corner."

But shutdown corner or not, Revis has limited Moss and Johnson (who had 10 catches for 149 yards and two TDs on Sunday) to having almost no impact in the first two games.

Said Revis of defending Moss (via ESPN), "If he went to the bathroom, I went with him. Even our sideline, when our offense was on (the field) I was sitting right across from him, wherever he was sitting on the bench."

Moss did credit the Jets and said he didn't want to take away from their victory. But Revis, a first-time Pro Bowler last year, said he won't let the win vs. the Patriots linger.

"You've got to have a short memory every week," he said, via ESPN. "I go up against the top wide receivers in this game, and as a secondary we do, too. It's our job to forget victories and focus on the next opponent." -- Sean Leahy
http://content.usatoday.com/communi...-a-shutdown-corner-randy-moss-doesnt-buy-it/1

smh.gif
.. Admit Randy, you got owned!

he basically answered every question with either

we didn't do a good job or they did a better job

he was just real short with the media. salty #@$ sore loser
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

he basically answered every question with either

we didn't do a good job or they did a better job

he was just real short with the media. salty #@$ sore loser
laugh.gif
he's absolutely right tho...what do you want him to say? he didnt say anything wrong. he's short with the media even when we win
laugh.gif

he's just really surly and annoyed that he has to talk to the media, win or lose. i bet he wouldnt if he didnt have to. dude must be boring as hell at homeand outside of football.

his wife's gotta be in full pads for him to touch her
laugh.gif

he just seemed like a jerk , not wanting to shake hands and kneel before sanchez
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

the post game blow off or half +@$ hand shake of sanchez was lame, i'll give you that. i dunno about the kneeling tho, not quite yet
laugh.gif

Leon is on WFAN right now with Mike Francesca in case anyone wants to listen.

"All week, he's talking about he's a shutdown corner. There's really no shutdown corners in the league because they have help for most of the game. I mean, I probably could play corner if I had (safety Brandon) Meriweather over the top for the whole game. I think I could be a shutdown corner."

MY MAN
pimp.gif

Moss would be a
eek.gif
corner

it's true though.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

MY MAN
pimp.gif

Moss would be a
eek.gif
corner

it's true though.

u never give up do u
laugh.gif

Its only Monday (Err Tuesday really) & I'm already looking forward to Sunday. 3-0 is well within reach, IMO.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

MY MAN
pimp.gif

Moss would be a
eek.gif
corner

it's true though.

haters gonna hate

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Its only Monday (Err Tuesday really) & I'm already looking forward to Sunday. 3-0 is well within reach, IMO.
This game reminds of a game last year...
The Broncos game...
we were riding high at one point, beating the (then) undefeated Titans @ their home,
and winning vs. the Pats @ their home as well, in OT - a game shown nation wide.

hopefully we don't get too confident and just continue to fight to gain respect.

Mangini slaps player with massive fine for minibar mixup

Posted: September 20, 2009, 1:43 AM by Erin Valois
Football, NFL, Browns

2012645.bin

(Photo: Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini (L) was slapped with a fine of his own this week. Matt Sullivan/Getty Images)

Drinking water just got a little more expensive for one Cleveland Browns player during a pre-season road trip.

A source tells Yahoo Sports' Michael Silver that head coach Eric Mangini fined a player US$1,701 for not paying for a bottle of water, worth $3, from the hotel mini-bar upon checkout.

Just to put this into perspective - the fine, which is the maximum allowed by the league's collective bargaining agreement, is equal to the purchase of 567 more water bottles.

For that price, the player in question is probably wishing he went for something a little more extravagant in the mini-bar, like cookies.

After this mishap, the rest of the team will probably be leaving the mints on their pillows behind when they vacate the hotel - just in case.

The former New York Jets coach, who signed a four-year deal with the Browns in January, was already in the news this week when he was fined $25,000 for his part in failing to report quarterback Brett Favre's torn biceps tendon.

thank GOD this fool is outta here.....

mangina's an idiot, i'm glad he's gone too

game this week will be smash mouth for sure. we gotta get the running game on track. can't wait till sunday .......

That pic of Sanches is TOO DOPE.

Definitely gonna be my new wallpaper.

Sunday was unreal, really a great performance by the D.

Cant wait to see if we can improve to 3-0 this Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom