Official 2009 NY Jets ( 9-7 ) Season Thread. Jets vs Colts 1/24 . AFC Championship !!!!

you guys wanna do a gameday thread? i'll defer to y'all since you have more fans on the board....

sounds like a good idea, i just realized the jets haven't beaten the pats at home since 2000
eek.gif

that ends this week
pimp.gif

Like Jenkins said they are gonna have to had Ryan to the substance abuse list he got the team and fans hype and excited

I want players around Brady's knees to have him scared

[h2]Tannenbaum also fined $25,000[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Adam Schefter
ESPN
Archive

The NFL has issued a total of $125,000 in fines against the New York Jets and former coach Eric Mangini for the team's failure to list quarterback Brett Favre's arm problem on injury reports last season.

NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson levied fines of $75,000 against the team; $25,000 against general manager Mike Tannenbaum; and $25,000 against Mangini, now the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

Mangini coached the Jets during Favre's one season in New York before he was fired after the team collapsed down the stretch.

Last week, Tannenbaum admitted the club should have listed Favre, who had a torn biceps tendon, as "probable" on the injury report for the last four or five games. Favre said the Jets knew of the injury, which required offseason surgery.
hi cheaters
wink.gif

laugh.gif

im only kidding...it's not the same, i know.

lol.
Favre not concerned with his legacy?...right... why else would he put the blame on his poor performance back on the jets

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

[h2]Tannenbaum also fined $25,000[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Adam Schefter
ESPN
Archive

The NFL has issued a total of $125,000 in fines against the New York Jets and former coach Eric Mangini for the team's failure to list quarterback Brett Favre's arm problem on injury reports last season.

NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson levied fines of $75,000 against the team; $25,000 against general manager Mike Tannenbaum; and $25,000 against Mangini, now the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

Mangini coached the Jets during Favre's one season in New York before he was fired after the team collapsed down the stretch.

Last week, Tannenbaum admitted the club should have listed Favre, who had a torn biceps tendon, as "probable" on the injury report for the last four or five games. Favre said the Jets knew of the injury, which required offseason surgery.
hi cheaters
wink.gif

laugh.gif

im only kidding...it's not the same, i know.

Paying that fine will certainly be a process that Tannenbaum will have to process through his mind as he devises the best process to address the process.

[/prays there are Boomer & Carton show listeners in this thread
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
]

"We're coming, we're coming to play," cornerback Darrelle Revis said. "We're not going to back down. We don't care who is on the other side of the ball."
you will care Mr. Revis, when Moss is abusing you. WHO IS DARRELLE REVIS? a bum compared to Moss. i can't wait for this game...

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

"We're coming, we're coming to play," cornerback Darrelle Revis said. "We're not going to back down. We don't care who is on the other side of the ball."
you will care Mr. Revis, when Moss is abusing you. WHO IS DARRELLE REVIS? a bum compared to Moss. i can't wait for this game...
smh.gif
Revis only shut down the best receiver from last season just aweek ago in Andre Johnson. Moss is next.

Originally Posted by bkmac

smh.gif
Revis only shut down the best receiver from last season just a week ago in Andre Johnson. Moss is next.

again, i ask, WHO IS DARRELLE REVIS? a CHILD compared to Moss.

WHO IS DARRELLE REVIS?

you'll find out sunday. it'll be real quiet on moss's side
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom