Official 2009 NLDS Thread: Los Angeles Dodgers SWEEP St. Louis Cardinals!!! Vol. Unfinished Business

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

why are the dodgers sending this guy who's 0-15 against franklin?
thats why
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And that's why I'm not a coach or manager
who else did we have?? lol

cce15cee3e69c3181f3632042db3d1ee0462d05.gif

Wow
eek.gif
pimp.gif

You can just feel that comeback with 2 outs, big ups to Loney hitting it to butterfingers in LF and props to Torre for keeping Pierre on the bench and notusing his as a PH.

This game was a pitching duel from the jump, I hope Kershaw opened up alot of eyes out there.

Wainwright is amazing, but Holliday ain't helping his case to get that $20M contract and the bullpen of STL is very suspect!

I been saying all year Mark Loretta is clutch as hell
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LETS GO!

Only the 2nd time this season Carpenter and Wainwright lost on back to back starts this season.

Dodgers better go for the kill Saturday.

Wainwright walked off like he was jesus christ wen he got matt kemp to end the inning, glad that those clowns lost

GOD YES

I did the turn off the TV jinx after the 2nd out.... then I refreshed NT hoping for some magic to happen

When I saw the replies jump from 373 to 385 in a matter of seconds, I knew something BIG was happening

DODGERS WIN!!!!! SUPERSTITION FTW

Never doubt the Dodgers, what is that 23 comeback wins now?

Shows how deep this Dodger lineup is when Kemp / Ethier / Manny are blanked and we got guys on the bottom showing up.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Why would people leave a Playoff Game early when it isn't a blowout? c'mon LA.
laugh.gif

damn shame...

its all the rich people in LA that go to games just to be there not because they like/love the team

look at the upper levels thow they stay packed those are the people who care
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

laugh.gif

damn shame...

its all the rich people in LA that go to games just to be there not because they like/love the team

pimp.gif
Some of the upper looked empty to me, but I guess that was just a byproduct of the earlier start time?

pimp.gif

I'm hyped lets get it Saturday.

Damn First Born, this was literally your game ... you really can't predict an error on Holliday there (he's been very solid for you guys at LF) but helooked confused as hell on which way to catch the ball.

laugh.gif

damn shame...

pimp.gif

To cut the people who leave early a little slack ... I was stuck getting out of Dodger stadium last night for 1 1/2 hrs ... so I do get why they leave.

Exiting the ballpark is a mess, its been like that for years and I don't see any way now they're going to fix it.

I need those MVP / VIP seats though one day
mad.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Some of the upper looked empty to me, but I guess that was just a byproduct of the earlier start time?

Pretty much, plus they're the worst seats at the Ravine.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
the gay reporter asking question at the news conference.
laugh.gif
As I was waiting in that horrendous traffic trying to getout of the Ravine, I was listening to AM710 Torre's conference and told my girl this guy sounds kinda odd.

I'll say it one more time since the last request probably got lost in the hoopla:
Can someone PLEASE hook it up with a GIF of Holliday getting doinked then taking a dive? Thanks.

laugh.gif

damn shame...

pimp.gif
yeah, i noticed that in game 1.

Damn, your bottom of the lineup hitters
pimp.gif
Reminds me of a certain teamthat plays about an hour drive south from 7 years ago

I can vouch for the upper levels being more empty than expected for a playoff game. these are whats considered the cheap seats, aka working man seats. aka dontget out until 6-7, aka the LA stereotype of arriving at the 3rd and leaving early to do it again the next day...

as for me? i ditched work today and yesterday because i dont have many bills but i know where they come from, my pops was the same.

as for the parking lot, ive been here for 20mins so far, moved maybe 200 feet.

on the other hand, go DoggieSTL so i can get my game 5 $$ back
laugh.gif

win it in ST

My voice is gone, from today and yesterday. Good thing tomorrow is a rest day, I need to recover from this. I ended up getting field tickets for 20 a piece.

Just saw the highlights on espn
eek.gif
eek.gif

Holiday
smh.gif
If it wasn't for First B0rn being a Cardinals fan, I might actually feel bad for the guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom