|||--- OFFICIAL 2009 NHL OFF-SEASON THREAD.....BOSTON BRUINS TRADE PHIL KESSEL TO TORONTO ---|||

Heatley.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I swear the Sens have the least likable superstars to root for.

the city of Edmonton takes another L. Team 1260 in Edmonton was gettin all excited
laugh.gif

Can i hear a Michael Nylander v.2

can you really blame heatley for this one tho? no offense to any edmonton NTers...but i mean, cmon now
laugh.gif

i swear, you guys make us feel like the milwaukee bucks of the nhl
laugh.gif

and by us, i mean me. i dont think ive seen another edmonton guy on here except for brettthejett

Originally Posted by Physicx

i swear, you guys make us feel like the milwaukee bucks of the nhl
laugh.gif

and by us, i mean me. i dont think ive seen another edmonton guy on here except for brettthejett
laugh.gif

it's nothing personal, i swear
laugh.gif

actually...the jett seems to live a wild lifestyle, might be a fun place
laugh.gif

^brett lived in europe for the last year or so

that type of lifestyle aint poppin over here
laugh.gif

and im just waiting for process to come in here and crucify me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Jason Spezza FTW
Dude is a giant +##$*%%%%, and if your in ottawa clubs for more than a week word is dudes got a coke problem. Him Emery, Redden, and McGratten,got mad stories of homies doing lines in hotel rooms.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Jason Spezza FTW
Dude is a giant +##$*%%%%, and if your in ottawa clubs for more than a week word is dudes got a coke problem. Him Emery, Redden, and McGratten, got mad stories of homies doing lines in hotel rooms.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I think cquan said that Corey Perry is also a coke head
laugh.gif

any word on the Leafs?
Everyone's excited because it's Burke's first off-season with the Leafs but I doubt he will do anything significant.
Who knows though, we are talking about Brian Burke.
Other than Gustavsson and Kaberle, anyone else linked to the Leafs?
From what I'm hearing, Brian Burke is looking at the 2010 off-season in particular as there will be expiring contracts for the Leafs which will enable themto have even more cap room than this years.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Jason Spezza FTW
Dude is a giant +##$*%%%%, and if your in ottawa clubs for more than a week word is dudes got a coke problem. Him Emery, Redden, and McGratten, got mad stories of homies doing lines in hotel rooms.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I think cquan said that Corey Perry is also a coke head
laugh.gif
Perry is a huge coke head (My buddy who played on Anaheim told me mad stories
laugh.gif
).......As for the Sens, Spezza, Emery, Redden & McGratton also snort(According to my boy who grew up with McGratton, who's cousin is the dealer of those guys
roll.gif
)

HEATLEY DEAL IS NOT COMPLETELY DEAD..........DUE TO THE PAPER WORK NOT BEING SUBMITTED AND APPROVED BY THE LEAGUE BEFORE MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME, SENS ARE STILL TRYING TO PULL SOMETHING OFF HERE.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

any word on the Leafs?
Everyone's excited because it's Burke's first off-season with the Leafs but I doubt he will do anything significant.
Who knows though, we are talking about Brian Burke.
Other than Gustavsson and Kaberle, anyone else linked to the Leafs?
From what I'm hearing, Brian Burke is looking at the 2010 off-season in particular as there will be expiring contracts for the Leafs which will enable them to have even more cap room than this years.
Kaberle is now the most coveted defenceman "available" ever since Jbo signed earlier tonight. The Leafs should try and trade him and getsome good young forwards/prospects for him. Gustavsson is still deciding on which team he'll sign with, I haven't heard anything on that front though.

Come 2010 the Leafs will only have $20 million committed in salary to players
eek.gif
laugh.gif
We could pretty much sign 3 top forwards in the league comenext off-season, so we'll see what happens.
pimp.gif

^ finally, can't wait for the Leafs to be playoff-bound.
Been way TOO long.

props to cquan dropping the latest scoop.
Grabovski is a RFA no? I like the guy, hopefully we can re-sign him

I'm listening to Team1260 right now to see whats up... Is this a Toronto based station, cquan?

i think edm.

im listening too. sounds like they're waiting to see if the rangers will up their offer.

I'm listening to Team1260 right now to see whats up... Is this a Toronto based station, cquan?
Edmonton based station..........

I'm skating with Cogs on Thursday as far as I know.......but I'll be in touch with him tomorrow morning to see whatsup. I've got a tourney all daytomorrow so I won't be by a computer until 9 Eastern @ the earliest. I'll have to post from my BB I guess
ohwell.gif

this is the most hockey I've ever heard on a radio in my life... here in New York they'll talk about hockey for like 30 seconds a night if I'mlucky.

Back
Top Bottom