OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

alien.gif

I hate Jax

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

How can you say a guy has "bust" written all over him when you have him on your list as one of the top 25 guys in the draft? are still supposed to take them seriously.

exactly craftsy.
think about what the hell these guys be sayin.

Like I said, Al davis picks who he fits, not who mel and co. say.

why pick a slow WR when Ur system plays to the long ball. amd ur QB has proly the strongest arm in the NFL.
Exactly - and if they want a specific WR who isn't definitely going to be around by their next pick, you either take him or you trade down abit and nab him.

I have no problem with what the raiders did - i just really hate the reaction these clowns on TV have for it... you know we'll never hear them speak upseveral years from now if the pick pans out well for the Raiders.
grin.gif

crabtree is this years brady quinn .... his money is gone ... he better start doing myoplex commercials ...

How can you say a guy has "bust" written all over him when you have him on your list as one of the top 25 guys in the draft? are still supposed to take them seriously.

exactly craftsy.

why pick a slow WR when Ur system plays to the long ball. amd ur QB has proly the strongest arm in the NFL.
but why pick a WR that early in teh draft... we have so many other needs beside WR... not to mention if we want a speedy WR, then we could havegot Louis Murphy in Round 2...

we just had so many other needs at #7

not to mention it was just way too high to draft DHB... he's just not a top 10 pick

exactly craftsy.

Exactly - and if they want a specific WR who isn't definitely going to be around by their next pick, you either take him or you trade down a bit and nab him.

I have no problem with what the raiders did - i just really hate the reaction these clowns on TV have for it... you know we'll never hear them speak up several years from now if the pick pans out well for the Raiders.
grin.gif
one of the few times ever on NT , me and Craftsy totally agree on Football
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

How's a college dude get enough money to cop one of them bracelets though? He gettin that scout money! That under the table, hush money!

a lil info he's out of school. he gets fronted money by his agent til his contract is signed.

Back
Top Bottom