OFFICIAL 2009 NFL DRAFT (APRIL 25-26) VOL. NFL SALVATION

Originally Posted by FeelMode

eek.gif
look at crabtree's face
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can you say a guy has "bust" written all over him when you have him on your list as one of the top 25 guys in the draft? Maybe he was takenhigher than you thought, but it's not like he was somebody you had projected as a 5th rounder...

I can't even watch these drafts anymore without just getting angry - these analysts are right about 1 in 250 things they say, yet somehow we are stillsupposed to take them seriously.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i remember people posting "
roll.gif
" when i said a couple months ago that DHB would be a first rounder.

Gunna, dreClark, among others if i'm not mistaken.

dude just went top 10.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You win.

If that's true.

tired.gif

Oakland Front office:

"1 down, 6 more to go AL, let us know when you need us to step in"

Some one get that gif up of Crabtree face when they first announced the Heyward Bey pick

roll.gif

Raiders fans...you want change...STOP GOING TO GAMES!!! and leave the stadium empty for Al. There will be no positive change until he is gone. Not that Ihave anything against the dude they drafted but geez.

And if Im Crabtree, Im glad. Who wants to play for that joke of a franchise nayway?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

How can you say a guy has "bust" written all over him when you have him on your list as one of the top 25 guys in the draft? are still supposed to take them seriously.

exactly craftsy.
think about what the hell these guys be sayin.

Like I said, Al davis picks who he fits, not who mel and co. say.

why pick a slow WR when Ur system plays to the long ball. amd ur QB has proly the strongest arm in the NFL.

eek.gif

Crabby with the Electric SLIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE down the draft board.

This is a crapshoot, we all know this year in and year out. Why do people still think they can accuratelypredict the NFL draft?

Big ups to DHB coming from the DMV, but I wish he didn't have to go there... With the said, and I know this is messed up, but the only way the Raidersstring of drafting in the top ten stops, if if Al Davis passes away...

Back
Top Bottom