Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

laugh.gif
@ BC

*flips to Spurs/Celts.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

laugh.gif
Ya know
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I bet Dickie V gonna be cryin foul and ramblin on about Zona not belonging here

winning one game or losing one game doesn't prove anything as far as belonging or not belonging. The tournament is not about potential.. it's aboutwho deserves it based on who they've beaten and who they lost to.

uhhh I realize that, But Dickie V is gonna be cryin whether they won or lost. He has been cryin every day on ESPN about that without fail. of course he'llthrow a damper o na good W by Arizzona by throwing another tantrum

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

uhhh I realize that, But Dickie V is gonna be cryin whether they won or lost. He has been cryin every day on ESPN about that without fail. of course he'll throw a damper o na good W by Arizzona by throwing another tantrum
i'm just saying - don't use their W as a defense of them being in, in the same way i wouldn't use a L as more reasoning theyshould've been out. The tourney and the regular season are different entities, and need to be treated as such by fans and media alike.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ty Rice: 4-11 9 points 6 turnovers
thumbsup.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He's better than your favorite player
grin.gif
not.
even.
close.
I know.

That's why I said what I said.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Maynor went out fighting...Rice went out like a lame.

o ya, Maynor will be a mid 1st round pick. Rice will be lucky to be on an NBA roster.

I missed the game because i was at work, I assume JP Prince tried to play superhero and bricked our last shot didnt he? I hate that doofy looking bastard.

Back
Top Bottom