Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I'm pulling for Siena, I'm just not so sure they can get it done in Dayton.
grin.gif

why the hell is Aminu out there shooting jumpshots? i haven't seen him make a jumper in weeks.

so much talent, but does Gaudio coach these guys at all?

think Siena's style doesn't work too well against OSU's defense... the zone wants a quick outside shot, and siena is more than happy to providejust that. they better heat up or get some more fast break opp's allen.

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I missed the game because i was at work, I assume JP Prince tried to play superhero and bricked our last shot didnt he? I hate that doofy looking bastard.
Nah, it was the other doofy bastard.

Tyler Smith missed the game-winning 3pter at the buzzer after fouling Oke St. for the win.

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by dreClark

Ty Rice: 4-11 9 points 6 turnovers
thumbsup.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
He's better than your favorite player
grin.gif
not.
even.
close.
I know.

That's why I said what I said.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Maynor went out fighting...Rice went out like a lame.

o ya, Maynor will be a mid 1st round pick. Rice will be lucky to be on an NBA roster.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Right.

Im so mad at myself right now...I just noticed that I never changed my Final 4 pick to L'Ville like I did in every other pool Im in.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

I missed the game because i was at work, I assume JP Prince tried to play superhero and bricked our last shot didnt he? I hate that doofy looking bastard.
Nah, it was the other doofy bastard.

Tyler Smith missed the game-winning 3pter at the buzzer after fouling Oke St. for the win.
lol, i don't even think that shot hit the rim.

why oh WHY did i pick such a poorly coached/inexperienced Wake team to go to the Sweet Sixteen... FML

PAC 10 5-1 in the tourny!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We been ballin all year but nobody noticed. Good to see the committee seeing that we beat eachother up all year and at the end of the day we came toplay
pimp.gif

But i really dont like U of A advancing
laugh.gif

Devils all day...Harden better step up Sunday, draft stock took a hit today

Back
Top Bottom