Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great charge

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this dude Chase just hit the bottom of the rim on a lay up
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

sorry but University of Arizona is not talented.

You cant' tell me that Wise, Hill, and Budinger aren't talented...like I said tho, at times you ask yourself what in the world they're thinking.

Portland State's falling apart too early
ohwell.gif

Bad shots
Bad passes
Rushing possessions
No perimeter defense

Looking worse than the game against KU last year. But I was happy about that last year.

Nic Wise is a 6th man at best on any other good team

Jordan Hill can start anywhere in America. no doubt.

Chase Budinger has no Bball IQ and is reliant on a Jumper, other than that, he's a bum.

the restof that team sucks, Horne, fogg everyone...
that dont equal having so much talent

Nic Wise is a 6th man at best on any other good team

Jordan Hill can start anywhere in America. no doubt.

Chase Budinger has no Bball IQ and is reliant on a Jumper, other than that, he's a bum.

the restof that team sucks, Horne, fogg everyone...
that dont equal having so much talent
Soo thats why AT LEAST two of them will be drafted?

omg this PSU-Xavier game is tough to watch. I wish CBS would switch feeds to a competitive game.

so u went from Arizona is sooo talented to "so thats why 2 of them are getting drafted. "

Like I said Arizona is NOT sooo Talented.

Okay, so you're saying that having at least two future NBA players is an untalented team?
That makes tons of sense.

is the Raji on BC related to the DT BJ Raji on the football team? has to be, right?

and i like how the committee gave Arizona a FRAUD of a 5-seed to justify them being in the tournament
laugh.gif

That "HE CAN'T GET THRU THE FOGG!" line might be the corniest thing I've ever heard.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

is the Raji on BC related to the DT BJ Raji on the football team? has to be, right?

and i like how the committee gave Arizona a FRAUD of a 5-seed to justify them being in the tournament
laugh.gif
They mentioned they were brothers in the first half.

Chase Budinger sucks. He is the great white hype.

having a scrub NBA player doesnt amount to having super talent.

and Im an Arizona fan. I watch them all yr. Chase Budinger is all hype who plays no d, cant dribble and has no heart.

and Im an Arizona fan. I watch them all yr. Chase Budinger is all hype who plays no d, cant dribble and has no heart.
Where has this been said. I've never seen anything but hate for him on here and the media never mentions him
The greatest thing he did was win the dunk contest

I hate him as well cause all of his talent and yet he remains a bum

Originally Posted by jville819

Where has this been said. I've never seen anything but hate for him on here and the media never mentions him
The greatest thing he did was win the dunk contest

He's having a great all around game today and is showing why he's a 1st round talent...he gets a lot of hate but he can pass, shoot,rebound, and play the occasional D

So beating five NCAA tourney teams while having an interim coach takes......what?

so losing the last 8 outta 9 is what ?> I can ask dumb questions too

so what are you talkin about. U think this Arizona team is sooo talented then what do u call the arizona teams with hassan, Iggy, Mclellan and Frye on it? Yeathis 08 Arizona team is OOOOZING talent.
U really think this Arizona team is super talented u win man, Im not gonna spend 2 more posts on this

Where has this been said.
His 1st two yrs he was supremely hyped, sorry if u wasnt payin attention.
They were thinkin he should leave early.

He is a bum, but he's not talented. he can jump high and shoot. He is incapable of doing anything else

So beating five NCAA tourney teams while having an interim coach takes......what?

so losing the last 8 outta 9 is what ?> I can ask dumb questions too

so what are you talkin about. U think this Arizona team is sooo talented then what do u call the arizona teams with hassan, Iggy, Mclellan and Frye on it? Yea this 08 Arizona team is OOOOZING talent.
U really think this Arizona team is super talented u win man, Im not gonna spend 2 more posts on this

Where has this been said.
His 1st two yrs he was supremely hyped, sorry if u wasnt payin attention.
They were thinkin he should leave early.

He is a bum, but he's not talented. he can jump high and shoot. He is incapable of doing anything else

Do you even remember the first thing I said? I ask myself what the hell they're doing all the time....Im not saying they're making a final four run,cause they're not, they just have tons of (most of the time) wasted talent.

EDIT: They never lost 8 outta 9 either. Get your facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom