Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Still perfect.

Did you honestly do a bracket???

yeah
34nmj3b.png
fkcevk.png
91lcpk.png
you're gonna take a pretty big L soon with Arizona St in your Final Four.

As a Sun Devil, I HOPE THEY GO TO THE FINAL FOUR
pimp.gif
.... but as a realist,they won't. but again i hope im wrong...

Gotti
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

All I want to know is what games Gus Johnsen is announcing tonight/this weekend? Anyone have the schedule?
He got the Minneapolis regional.

WVU vs. Dayton
KU vs. ND St.
BC vs. USC
MSU vs. RMU

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

anyone who says they are "23-1 in one of my brackets" or whatever officially deserves a
indifferent.gif
and a *. if you make separate brackets with different picks, it's not an accomplishment.
who ever puts VCU in the final four deserves a
indifferent.gif

oh..
2iizdef.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

anyone who says they are "23-1 in one of my brackets" or whatever officially deserves a
indifferent.gif
and a *. if you make separate brackets with different picks, it's not an accomplishment.
indifferent.gif

oh..
2iizdef.jpg
5 total losses thus far. if Wake and Washington make the final 4, i'm in good shape.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You mad because your bracket was toast once Maynor choked last night?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

oh..
2iizdef.jpg

indifferent.gif
what the.... who do they have them playing in the final four?
roll.gif
Wake winning it all

21/24 on my only bracket currently. Called W. Kentucky and Dayton
glasses.gif
And I just wanted to thank NT for teaching me to never pick Tennessee in a big game
laugh.gif

my boy Byron is a B-E-A-S-T! OK ST is officially my squad for the remainder of the tournament.
pimp.gif
How is he your boy when you didn't even know his name until 6 hours ago? Please go away, i'm tired of having to put all your names onignore, only for you to show up under a different account. It's not cute nor funny, and you're not some sort of e-celebrity for being"known" for this... it's just a pathetic attempt at getting attention.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

my boy Byron is a B-E-A-S-T! OK ST is officially my squad for the remainder of the tournament.
pimp.gif
How is he your boy when you didn't even know his name until 6 hours ago? Please go away, i'm tired of having to put all your names on ignore, only for you to show up under a different account. It's not cute nor funny, and you're not some sort of e-celebrity for being "known" for this... it's just a pathetic attempt at getting attention.
i can't wait until Byron and co. bust all of your brackets and beat Pitt on Sunday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

oh..
2iizdef.jpg

indifferent.gif
what the.... who do they have them playing in the final four?
roll.gif
Wake winning it all

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

pimp.gif
How is he your boy when you didn't even know his name until 6 hours ago? Please go away, i'm tired of having to put all your names on ignore, only for you to show up under a different account. It's not cute nor funny, and you're not some sort of e-celebrity for being "known" for this... it's just a pathetic attempt at getting attention.
i can't wait until Byron and co. bust all of your brackets and beat Pitt on Sunday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like "byron and co." more than you do bud, but thanks for the heads up.

Without looking it up on the internet first, why don't you tell me something else about OK State besides the fact that they have a guy named Byron? Or youknow what... n/m... ignore list for you.

lets be serious here for a second- what's so funny about someone going on a limb and picking VCU to go to the final 4 when there's absolutely nothingat stake- not a penny?

Without looking it up on the internet first, why don't you tell me something else about OK State besides the fact that they have a guy named Byron? Or you know what... n/m... ignore list for you.
James Anderson and Terrel Harris can light it up, Marshall Moses has emerged lately as a legit threat in the post, Keiton Page is money from longrange, and Obi Muonelo has thrived in the 6th man role.

Had WVU in the sweet 16
indifferent.gif
Never again.

Also, missed on Utah St. They gave it a good run

19 - 5 so far. I need Arizona, Siena and USC to come through tonight.

Morehead St. has to win 3 games for me...they're my sleeper!

I kid......I knew you were going to quote this

Back
Top Bottom