Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

laugh.gif
at Burger King for that...

That was a kids meal commercial. Wow.

Somebody explain to me how this team lost a single game this year? Christ.... was there a team in the country that could've matched up with how they'replaying in the tournament?

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Somebody explain to me how this team lost a single game this year? Christ.... was there a team in the country that could've matched up with how they're playing in the tournament?
Nope.

imo.

Somebody explain to me how this team lost a single game this year? Christ.... was there a team in the country that could've matched up with how they're playing in the tournament?
Team is inconsistent.

And Lawson is playing his best ball now.

UNC = Un f'n stoppable.

Why couldn't UConn just do what they needed? That would've been a much better game right now.

There's like no point in even tuning in the second half.
sick.gif

The only question left now is. . .

How are the riots gonna be in East Lansing now that State is losing compared to if they would have won?

As much as it hurts me to say this, i have to admit. I allowed my hate to get in the way to say there were 3 teams better than this UNC team..

imo, they are the clear cut best team in cbb.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Myron Rhodes

Team is inconsistent.

And Lawson is playing his best ball now.

UNC = Un f'n stoppable.
first part was rhetorical, but thanks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

Why couldn't UConn just do what they needed? That would've been a much better game right now.
I agree.

I really wanted to see UConn and UNC go at it. I knew this thing was gonna happen if they went against MSU.

Originally Posted by langfor5

The only question left now is. . .

How are the riots gonna be in East Lansing now that State is losing compared to if they would have won?

They set fires up there this weekend...who knows what'll go down

What makes anyone think Uconn doesn't get handled as well?

It might not have gone as bad, but..

No depth and 1 decent shooter aint gona cut it.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by tmay407

This game blows. I'm going to the library to study.
laugh.gif
I should really do the same. I just can't.
Only reason I'm going is because I have an Atmospheric Sciences test tomorrow, and I haven't even cracked open a book yet. Not payingattention in class really sucks in the end...

Back
Top Bottom