Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

I hope teams across the country are taking notes because UNC is displaying how the game of basketball should be played: Offensive and defensive execution,flawless.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by langfor5

The only question left now is. . .

How are the riots gonna be in East Lansing now that State is losing compared to if they would have won?

They set fires up there this weekend...who knows what'll go down
When we win... little to no riots. When we lose. 1999 here we come.
21207830v2147483647_350x350_Front.jpg

Originally Posted by Al3xis

What makes anyone think Uconn doesn't get handled as well?

It might not have gone as bad, but..

No depth and 1 decent shooter aint gona cut it.
Agreed - I don't think Uconn fares any better, they certainly wouldn't have played better defense than MSU - and they might have another10 points right now, if they were lucky... so they'd only be down by 15
laugh.gif

I hope teams across the country are taking notes because UNC is displaying how the game of basketball should be played: Offensive and defensive execution, flawless.

eyes.gif
gag me... don't act like this is the greatest team of alltime, they are just hitting a lot of tough shots and playing 1000 mph.. you sound like you might be touching yourself while watching this thing.

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Let`s win by 40....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

35 works though. Since "Suton" and "healthy players" are back for MSU.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good call on all the chumps on TV today saying MSU could even HANG with these cats.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Headin to franklin st right now. FTBS.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Let`s win by 40....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

35 works though. Since "Suton" and "healthy players" are back for MSU.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good call on all the chumps on TV today saying MSU could even HANG with these cats.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Headin to franklin st right now. FTBS.
happy.gif
i'd love so much to have MSU come back and win this one, just to have you eat all your little giggles there. you guys were picked to playlike this all season, act like you've been there.

ybd, that's SICK,

I JUST gathered some pics and was about to hit "post".

I refreshed before I hit it and see your pics pop up.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

18ff620f83abb657ae5670873c4301d7-getty-84266490cc008_ncaa_champion.jpg

i'm about to head to franklin street...starting the celebration early. these scrubs were not ready...remind me of a high school team. TARHEELS! and for allthe haters...hope ya'll are watching closely...

-waystinthyme

I called it within the first 5 minutes. UNC transition D is too fast, and they're very aggressive. Michigan State needs to slow it.

...I never seen so many contested shots in my life.

Back
Top Bottom