Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Ahhh i wish hansborough played for another team so I could be happy w/ Lawson and these other guys winning this ship, UNC got detroit on hush
laugh.gif
Thats my whole thing on this team. I like the other guys and would have no problem rooting for them but I live in NC and this dude is like the 2ndcoming here. They refuse to acknowledge that he is anything other than the greatest player ever and that makes me hate the team.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by outkast9984

these guys are idiots... why are they taking stupid shots?
by the looks of your avy I would think you're

2rzyyvo.jpg
umm not really.... i mean if they are taking bad shots then they are taking bad shots.... i know how good UNC and not for one second did i thinkmichigan st had a chance
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

craftsy, shot 63% from the floor and 56% from 3 against Davidson. LOL.

Ed Davis might as well go pro.
Okay - so there are exceptions like when a kid goes out of his mind for the other team too. It's like two unstoppable forces colliding, youcan't plan or rationalize those types of situations.
laugh.gif
youwon't find many other examples.

Jesus Christ

More shooters = potential for more 3 pointers made

How is that hard to understand?

A team w/ one guy that goes 10 for 20 < a team w/ 5 guys that go 4 for 8
It's the SAME thing - it's hard to understand how you're not understanding.
laugh.gif
six and one half dozen my man... sure, in the real world you probably wantmore shooters (this is a made up scenario if you haven't noticed) - but if you have a guy who can go 10 for 20 every night, it's the same thing ashaving 5 guys go 2-4... not getting where you're missing the translation here.

The point was - any team that shoots well from 3 is going to win a lot of games.. which you don't seem to think is true, but can't prove otherwise.
laugh.gif

Little dudes!!

This looks almost like a pro team versus a college team. North Carolina is too big AND too fast for them, usually it's one or the other. Every time theyshow a replay of NCs point blank shots you see a little hand come up defensively that's like 8 inches short of making a legit contest

Does Ellington ever miss?

isn't that Danny Green's FOURTH foul? and there's 7 to go in the first... what the hell is he doing..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

these guys are idiots... why are they taking stupid shots?
by the looks of your avy I would think you're

2rzyyvo.jpg
umm not really.... i mean if they are taking bad shots then they are taking bad shots.... i know how good UNC and not for one second did i think michigan st had a chance
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
true

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

WHAT THE HELL IS SUTON DOING?!

alien.gif

DID HE REALLY JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH THE BALL BOUNCE INTO GREEN'S HANDS?!

the boy has played like ##+!%+** last two games against above average comp at his position...LOL @ ESPN scouts talkin bout he played himself into beingdrafted after the Louisville game...

shoulda tried to get Raymar off from the jump...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

isn't that Danny Green's FOURTH foul? and there's 7 to go in the first... what the hell is he doing..
laugh.gif
This dude has been garbage since the last couple games in the regular season
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hve a feeling that could hurt UNC later in the game
ohwell.gif
They're scoring 60 by halftime, nothing is hurting this team
laugh.gif

Commentators talking about the size difference between the two teams, but it's a talent difference.

UNC is too damn talented.

Danny Green probably fouls as much as Luis Scola... Silly dumb fouls too.. Ed Davis better stay and Take one year of getting used to working the low block asthe primary option.. .

Originally Posted by jville819

laugh.gif

I hve a feeling that could hurt UNC later in the game
ohwell.gif
They're scoring 60 by halftime, nothing is hurting this team
laugh.gif

I knw but somethings telling me MSU can't get embarrassed like this on national tv
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom