Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

my bracket is in the 13.4th percentile on ESPN (and dropping)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Great for them if he plays...hated to see his college career end that way...unfortunately I didn't have them gettin pass the sweet 16 w/o him...ah wellgreat for james...took a hit today but at least my elite 8 is still on point...I can have possibly 11 of the sweet 16 teams if I go 6 for 6...

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

A&M would kick the #%%! out of ASU.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I love how this is the rebuttal to a statement made about the A & M/UCONN game.

Calm down my dude, what i said had nothing to do with you

I love how you called this A&M team "losers." Give me one good reason why this team should be called "losers." Those"losers" have done more in the last 5 seasons than damn near every other D-1 school has (save for about 10-15, if that). Other than the fact thatthey got molested today by a team that's been ranked in the top 3 damn near all season, I guarantee you can't really find a good reason. Go on,I'll wait...

Thoughts from today/tonight:

-The officiating in this whole tournament has been rather disappointing.
alien.gif
x
sick.gif

-I absolutely hate AJ Abrams, but he probably does deserve to have his number retired at Texas.
-Demetri Goodson, little brother of Mike Goodson
pimp.gif

-Purdue staying alive
pimp.gif
Win a couple more for me fellas...
-Is Lawson faking that injury? He looked pretty good in what little I really watched of him.
-Blake Griffin
pimp.gif

-Great game by WKU. I was listening on the radio and was so excited when they hit that tip-in to tie it up. Then even more excited when Gonzaga hit thatgame-winning layup
laugh.gif

-Don't really much more, but golfing is fun.

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

[h1]Point guard James cleared to play[/h1] [h2]Senior guard broke foot on Feb. 25[/h2]
By Todd Rosiak of the Journal Sentinel
Boise, Idaho - In a stunning development, senior guard Dominic James has been cleared to play Sunday in the Marquette Golden Eagles' second-round NCAA tournament game against the Missouri Tigers.

James suffered a broken bone in his left foot Feb. 25, early in a game against Connecticut, and underwent surgery to have a screw inserted into it two days later.

The injury initially was expected to be season-ending. But over the past week James underwent numerous tests, an individual workout Friday and then practiced with the Golden Eagles for 90 minutes Saturday.

With no pain in the foot, James was given the all-clear to play late Saturday night.

"We've talked to some experts in the field, and these cases are known, have happened in elite athletes - college and the pros," said athletic trainer Ernest Eugene. "He's been so instrumental in this, obviously. He's been so dedicated being where he's supposed to be everyday, doing what he needs to do, and he's surpassed every goal."

It's unclear whether James will start, or how many minutes he'll play, but Eugene said it's likely he'll have to be limited some. James also will be playing with a custom-made orthotic in his shoe, in order to help protect the foot.

The news undoubtedly will provide a huge lift for the sixth-seeded Golden Eagles (25-9), who are going to need all the manpower they can muster against the third-seeded Tigers (29-6) at Taco Bell Arena.

James is averaging 11.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 5.1 assists and 2.2 steals on the season. His abilities to penetrate, distribute and defend have been sorely missed by MU.
Source

LEEETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, how the hell this happen?

pimp.gif
@ D James playing...i have them over Missouri but its gonna beinteresting how much he contributes

hopefully the Zags can beat UNC or my bracket is busted...should be a great game though

Ehh, he really does have nothin to lose.

Taggart might/could leave because he'll graduate this spring. Shocking since he must be a criminal, right???

Lawson's thru the legs then cross on the baseline was disgusting. Even my pops was like "damn, crossed him!"

Blake's 2 monster dunks.
sick.gif

Cuse is about to put it on ASU. Tune in to the Flynn show.

ASU will have the best guard and post player on the floor...just gona need a few shots from Kulukis, Glasser and Abbot to fall.

Yea they need shots from other people. As long as we extend the zone we should be good.

Rautins needs to hit some shots.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ASU will have the best guard and post player on the floor...just gona need a few shots from Kulukis, Glasser and Abbot to fall.
Been saying this all season. They better rebound too.

allen and Seymore know how I feel about Harden.

So this is definitely a game I'm looking forward to.

Let's go!!

Whats the Siena vs Louiville line?

I really hope the Saints can keep it close... Kenny NEEEEDS to show up this time.

Allen what needs to happen (Other than Al's foul situation
laugh.gif
) for this game to be close or for Siena to pull the epic upset?

Spanarkel and Eagle...
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at this early tip time. Empty arena plus I can't even get my drink on this early.

ASU's settling for shots way outside..need to continue to make the Cuse players move and find the weaknesses of the zone.

Back
Top Bottom