Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

So what was wrong with Pittman? Dude should have been in there
kid is soft. dude got a little boo-boo on his eye or something, i saw him on the sidelines putting this tiny %$$ icepack to his face. the Big Baby Davis of College basketball.

he did slam his head on the floor like 3 times in the game tho
At the end of the game when they were cutting toward him on the sideline he looked fine. If he really wanted his team to win I have no doubt in mymind that he could've pushed through that injury and performed. They really could have used him...especially when those rebounds were bouncing all over thedamn place at the end of the game.

smh.gif
still can't believe they didnt give them the TO

Abrams is a player. He probably won't do anything in the League, but down 3 with one college player to tie, I want him shooting. He gets it off so quickand all of his shots look good on release. Monster.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
WOW KLJ's BULLDOGS.
Light work.

roll.gif

It should have never been that close.

I'm not one to complain about referees so much, but that scramble where Bouldin got Lou Thesz Pressed and no call was made was absurd. It almost costGonzaga the game, too.
grin.gif

I was real close to knocking all the ^!%@ off my table at BW3 like I did at the end of the UCLA game.
smh.gif

Six day layoff.
ohwell.gif

I hated the call on Gary Johnson for the loose ball push. Technically, it's a foul, but he was the closest to the ball already, so it didn't reallygive him an advantage. To me that's a no call.

There is no way in hell that AJ doesn't get his number retired. One of the greatest shooters in BigXII and UT history. Like him or not.

The way Texas has been doing them I am sure he will.

Lawson coming back finally. I wasn't giving him enough recognition. There so much better with him.

Big 12 career leader in 3-pointers, he will definitely get his jersey retired. And like mentioned, Texas doesn't have a storied history. They have talentevery year but most of them never stay for 4 years. Abrams is probably the best 4-year player they have had in a while. Plus I have heard that he's a goodguy off-the-court and active in the community. Dunno if he will make the NBA right away but he could probably thrive in Europe

Word, this batch of cheerleaders was
sick.gif

But I keep posting them anyway so that I can finally have someone say "yo, i know her and she's a ++!+%".
laugh.gif

edit:
damn, sl.ore is censored??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i am toddzo

AJ Abrams..... great career.... will end with his number retired

I hope not.. AJ is garbage, Texas is better than that.

you dont know college basketball.

Most 3's and freethrows in the history of the Big XII.

and flat out one of the clutchest players in recent D1 history.

of course his number will be and should be retired.

aj abrams is a baller.

congrats to him on a great career.

Back
Top Bottom