Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

The BIG XII today :/
?

Ain't nothin about the Big XII today gonna be disappointing...

Nobody that wasn't from A&M expected the Aggies to seriously give UCONN a run for their money... Texas even beating Minnesota was more than I expected,and frankly, I don't see how matching up with Duke is a real problem for the Horns... If anything, the Horns have the most glaring advantage in thatPittman has been playing like a man lately and Duke doesn't have anybody inside that matches up with him whatsoever...

And I really, really don't see Oklahoma losing to Michigan...

Damn, Purdue's unis are clean...
pimp.gif

Dude on LSU looks like Josh Howards long lost brother.

And I don't really follow college ball, but is Lawson really as good as they are making him?
Which NBA player would you say his game is like?

Has Hansbrough ever passed out of a double team

I still don't understand how people think he is so great.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Dude on LSU looks like Josh Howards long lost brother.

And I don't really follow college ball, but is Lawson really as good as they are making him?
Which NBA player would you say his game is like?
the closest i can think of would be TJ Ford... crazy speed, good playmaking ability, not really an outstanding shooter.

i honestly think Johnny Flynn is a better PG at his PEAK than Lawson, but Flynn can also be a pretty average player at other times, too.

Has Hansbrough ever passed out of a double team

I still don't understand how people think he is so great.

exactly! i've been saying this.. dude is the biggest black hole in college basketball. there is no way he'll be able to adjust to the NBA game.

Looks like they'll be toppin off Lawson all game long. Numerous camera angles, and stats when only 7 min of game time has elapsed.

Thornton can flat out score the ball frm any where.....

Lawson crying on the sideline, CBS more focusd on his toe than the game

Back
Top Bottom