Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

keep the love coming yall
pimp.gif

I like the attention

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Tmay you honestly think ya'll had a shot to beat them? No hate, just want to hear an honest answer!
I thought we had a pretty decent chance. But the way we attacked Thabeet early was completely wrong, and we came out extremely cold while Uconncame to play. I thought we matched up pretty well outside of Thabeet (once we get him in foul trouble I thought we have the edge down low...but I just realizedthat I forgot Davis couldn't guard a snail).

smh.gif
I can't believe I picked A&M over UConn. My bracket is actually goingalright besides that. I missed Siena, Marquette, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Texas in the first but I had none of them making the Sweet 16 anyways.

Besides that.....Dash, Donald, Josh just simply cannot compete with UCONN
The BIG XII today :/
I think we got a 40% chance to beat Duke today....
We matchup well with everyone but Scheyer....
i figure Mason's on Henderson and James' on Singler
If they(Duke) hit 10-15 3s then Merry Christmas but Texas can't allow easy baskets

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Congrats to Memphis. On to the Sweet 16.

Nice try for the Terps though, but the Tigers were the better squad today.
no doubt. in hindsight i'm just glad we kept it under 20.. at least it wasn't the worst loss of the day
laugh.gif

ya'll have a sick team.
pimp.gif

It's official... beat the brakes off Maryland.

Hopefully missouri beats marquette.... i'll rather play them.

Well, a good day for me!

pimp.gif

Ty Lawson WILL play today.

These games so far have been boring as hell. Hopefully UNC can continue that streak.

Go Heels!

EDIT- Allen, I think we still get the W if Ty wasn't in the lineup. Our big men would be wayyyyy to much for LSU to handle.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Possibility that AJ Price is a first round pick?
nerd.gif

According to NT'ers, Price is at best a undersized 2 guard and mostly likely is going to play in the ABA
tired.gif

Man if Jeff Adrien was just a little bit taller, son would be a problem.

I'm still
laugh.gif
at Dickie V or Digger whichever one said on Friday"Grevis Vasquez is too big for Tyreke Evans. He'll give him problems."

Right.
roll.gif

Time to start looking forward to next year...

Return 4 starters
Return 4 significant contributors off the bench
Bring in a top 25 recruiting class

pimp.gif

Hopefully we can go farther next year...

Back
Top Bottom