Official 2009 NCAA Tournament Thread. The Very Best Have Gathered Upon One Stage.

Refs in this Tourney
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

These A & M losers bout to get run
A&M would kick the #%%! out of ASU.

The one-sided calling has continued...

That might have been the most ticky-tack foul call ever...Elonu barely touched this +!%$@$+%@*#%.

Since when has lowering your shoulder and bowling over a guy on a drive been a block on the defender?

These refs are +$%$*++ terrible.

It ain't even about UConn's defense... A&M is getting open looks they just aren't hitting anything...

Great season Terps! It was fun watching Gary outcoach each and every opponent.

I'm going to drink and
pimp.gif
my frustrations away.

goodness. this Maryland game = UCLA in the 2000 tournament when Earl Watson, Kapono, ? Rush (Brandon Rush's brother) just came out and killed us. thisMemphis team is crazy good. Tyreke Evans is awesome. i guess a positive is that i'm feeling good about picking them in the Final Four in my pool.

at the end of the day though, we overachieved like crazy this year and i can't be disappointed with our season. outside of Vasquez, this is the leasttalented Maryland team in well over a decade. our tallest player is a 6'6, fat, alcoholic white guy with no vertical
laugh.gif
. Gary Williams and this teamalready made their point by even making the tournament in the first place.

a lot of "notable" programs are sitting at home right now... including a few that couldn't even make the NCAA tournament with 10x more talentthan what MD had this year. we made the round of 32, they didn't. so when you put it in perspective, i can't be mad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

yeah keep reflecting...
laugh.gif

after hiding all season u come out the last 2 weeks when things look good?

go sit down u +$$@%%+ clown

Look little boy I've been rocking SC Trojans in my sig since day uno
eyes.gif

2uqk45w.jpg

btw Maryland and Texas A&M getting the UCLA treatment
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yeah keep reflecting...
laugh.gif

after hiding all season u come out the last 2 weeks when things look good?

go sit down u +$$@%%+ clown

Look little boy I've been rocking SC Trojans in my sig since day uno
eyes.gif

2uqk45w.jpg

btw Maryland and Texas A&M getting the UCLA treatment
roll.gif
This dude ain't been in a college basketball thread all season long, and he comes out just now puffin his chest out like his team is somethingspecial
laugh.gif

Here we go with this tight calling !$+++++!
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom