Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Schaub is hurt... well, there goes any stats for Andre. Rex Grossman in at QB?
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

When I updated the scoreboard and saw R. Grossman, I was
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Btw, Colston and MSW gotta get something going.

Is MSW even playing?

sick.gif

Is Sims-Walker even on the field ?

Second week in a row, dude is a no show in the first half.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Is Sims-Walker even on the field ?

Second week in a row, dude is a no show in the first half.

indifferent.gif

is he being quadruple covered? or does garrad not like him?
smh.gif

There's no way he's even on the field.

Yahoo never updates their *%#%
mad.gif
mad.gif

Jason Campbell on the bench for me
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jason Campbell

(Was - QB)
[/td] [td]BN[/td] [td]NO[/td] [td]Q4 15:00, 27-20[/td] [td]4%[/td] [td]304[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]41.10[/td] [/tr][/table]

eek.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

Really wish ANY of my players could get it going

Come on MSW, Andre Johnson, tony G.... DAMN

Marvin Lewis pisses me off... come on you won that game, give LJ a carry so he can get me a single point...

I hope Ced runs out of gas in the playoffs cuz you never give anyone else the ball.... SMH

I'm up by 4.. I've got Favre and Mason Crosby, he's got aaron rodgers and ray rice... so basically I need Green Bay to only kick field goals...

yeah I lost....
frown.gif

i could kill the steelers defense.....how do u let oakland score 27......man im gonna end up losing today because of those idiots....im kicking myself for notputting the eagles defense in

and I went up against Gradkowski ........... what are the +$+@*%% odds he'd out duel Tom Brady
roll.gif

Forsett is playing and looks pretty damn healthy, FUUUUUUUU yahoo
indifferent.gif

I'm dropping Boller for Vick, and gonna pickup Bess.

You think Vick's going to have a bigger role or something bright?

What's going on with Gore right now?
laugh.gif
...how is Raye letting AlexSmith get away 26 attempts while #21 is sitting their with limited work. Only 4 carries? I don't understand it.

Matt Prater was money today, hopefully some of you had him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

You think Vick's going to have a bigger role or something bright?

What's going on with Gore right now?
laugh.gif
...how is Raye letting Alex Smith get away 26 attempts while #21 is sitting their with limited work. Only 4 carries? I don't understand it.

Boller is a straight waste of roster space, I'm hoping Vick could see a lot of plays in the red zone.

Glad I traded Gore, the 9ers have ditched the running game my man. Our O-line have been going down like flies and Alex Smith can't play comfortably undercenter. They've switched up their smash mouth philosophy to more of a spread offense.

It doesn't look good for Gore owners, I'd try to trade him if your deadline hasn't passed.

Back
Top Bottom