Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

what do you guys think about chris jennings from the browns?

this is the last week of our regular season and we have 2 weeks of playoffs then the championship game (week 15 of the actual season).. my RBs are: MJD,slaton, forsett, donald brown & shonn greene

i'm tempted to drop both brown and greene.. and then pick up MJD's backup rashad jennings and this guy chris jennings...

what do you guys think?

You guys think this is a fair trade? I give Favre and D Williams. I get Schaub and Frank Gore

Also how bout this... I give Miles Austin and Tim Hightower, I get Jennings

Jennings matchups are MUCH better then Austins.... and I have Beanie and am comfortable with playing him over hightower the rest of the season... I knowi'm giving up a lot.. but IMO Jennings > Austin and I don't need hightower

does anyone have any info on steve slaton's injury?

i need to know if he'll be ok come sunday.. my only real other option plays tomorrow (marshall)

^ kevin smith

help me start a flex player in my PPR league:

megatron vs. packers
brent celek vs. ********
chris chambers vs. chargers

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

this is the last week of our regular season and we have 2 weeks of playoffs then the championship game (week 15 of the actual season).. my RBs are: MJD, slaton, forsett, donald brown & shonn greene

i'm tempted to drop both brown and greene.. and then pick up MJD's backup rashad jennings and this guy chris jennings...

what do you guys think?
No? I don't see him doing anything.
Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You guys think this is a fair trade? I give Favre and D Williams. I get Schaub and Frank Gore
I think it's a decent trade and could be looked at as fair but if you're the one giving up Favre and DeAngelo I'd say you'regiving up too much. That's just me though. Unless you're worried about the Vikings clinching early meaning Favre will be benched and/or won't play.You'd have to consider that.

Jennings matchups are MUCH better then Austins.... and I have Beanie and am comfortable with playing him over hightower the rest of the season... I know i'm giving up a lot.. but IMO Jennings > Austin and I don't need hightower
Accept that.

i need to know if he'll be ok come sunday.. my only real other option plays tomorrow (marshall)
2807gqt.jpg

Originally Posted by outkast9984

should i go with kevin smith or mendenhall?
Mendenhall.

megatron vs. packers
brent celek vs. ********
Celek.

Calvin's doubtful for tomorrow.

Originally Posted by JPZx

this is the last week of our regular season and we have 2 weeks of playoffs then the championship game (week 15 of the actual season).. my RBs are: MJD, slaton, forsett, donald brown & shonn greene

what do you guys think?
No? I don't see him doing anything.

I think it's a decent trade and could be looked at as fair but if you're the one giving up Favre and DeAngelo I'd say you're giving up too much. That's just me though. Unless you're worried about the Vikings clinching early meaning Favre will be benched and/or won't play. You'd have to consider that.

Jennings matchups are MUCH better then Austins.... and I have Beanie and am comfortable with playing him over hightower the rest of the season... I know i'm giving up a lot.. but IMO Jennings > Austin and I don't need hightower
Accept that.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2807gqt.jpg src="http://i49.tinypic.com/2807gqt.jpg">

should i go with kevin smith or mendenhall?
Mendenhall.

megatron vs. packers
brent celek vs. ********
Celek.

Calvin's doubtful for tomorrow.

thanks man..

who would you guys drop out of donald brown and shonn greene?

the person who had ryan moats just dropped him.. so after getting burned with not having lesean mccoy (had westbrook).. i'm going pick up moats incaseslaton is hurt or has more fumble problems

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ i would get moats if u have the roster spot

just need to drop either shonn greene or donald brown.. but which one?

or i could wait til after this week.. because i usually use the pats D, but since they are playing the saints i picked up the dolphins (who play the bills)just for this week

Anyone got any info on Turner?

I have Snelling and want to start him over Jacobs...but it sounds like Turner might play

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

I have Snelling and want to start him over Jacobs...but it sounds like Turner might play

i might go with jacobs.. since it's confirmed that bradshaw will be out

but if snelling is the only option, he does have the better matchup against the bucs

Real tough time deciding do I start Miles Austin this week...

or go with Tim Hightower/Beanie Wells.. help me NT!

I guess I always have Mario Manningham as an option too... what do you guys think

SMH at the very last second my friend accepted my trade... and nwo I can't start Jennings.. he's the commish tho and says he can edit it to add to mytotal whatever Jennings scores

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

From rotoworld: Head Coach Mike Smith said it could "come down to the wire"to see if Michael Turner (ankle) can play on Sunday.

If I were in your shoes, I'd just go w/ Jacobs and hope for the best.
ohwell.gif

can you guys please pick 2 out of the following:

marshall tonight vs. giants (orten is supposed to play)

slaton vs. indy (i guess the injury can't be that bad, as he says he will play)

forsett vs. rams (j jones is back at practice and who knows how much he plays)

smh.gif
Traded Miles Austin for Greg Jennings today...SMH
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Glad I'm not playing the dude that has Tony Romo and Miles Austin, he already has 40+ points with those two alone
smh.gif
@ the Raiders

Mora bettter give Forsett a majority of the carries
mad.gif

Who would you start:
J Campbell @ Phi
or
M. Colston vs NE

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Mora bettter give Forsett a majority of the carries
mad.gif

Who would you start:
J Campbell @ Phi
or
M. Colston vs NE
$!%% I feel you! Especially now that they saying Steven Jackson isn't practicing. Forsett better at least get 80% or i'm *#@@*$. I'malready playing a guy with GB D and Crosby SMH
mad.gif

it's either him or bernard scott, and looks like benson is back.

i need to find a way to get colston back in my lineup.

Back
Top Bottom