Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Celek @ CHI
Or
Dallas Clark @ B-more

Don't trade Ocho for Mendenhall there has to be another back you can package along with portis.
Yeah I rejected it. Thanks.

I would go with Clark.

Since the Bears have a decent TE in Olsen, they should know how to properly defend against one. They did a good job against Vernon Wells last week.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Pick 1 WR and 1 Flex

Miles Austin vs Washington
Roy williams Vs Washington
MSW vs Buffalo
Hightower Vs Stl
Beanie Wells Vs Stl
I think you gotta go with Roy and MSW.

Teams are still willing to send extra coverage towards Miles, cuz Roy has yet to beat them. And in the last two games, Roy has put up his best numbers of theseason.

As far the ARI RBs vs. MSW.. MSW was going against Revis last week against the Jets, but still caught a TD. With Hightower/Beanie, you never know who willhave the better week. MSW should be good for atleast a TD and 75+ yds against the bills.

Choose 3:
DeSean Jackson @ Chi
Boldin @ Stl
Ochocinco @ Oak
Steve Smith (car) vs Mia
Jennings vs SF

Thanks!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by simpliSD

Choose 3:
DeSean Jackson @ Chi
Boldin @ Stl
Ochocinco @ Oak
Steve Smith (car) vs Mia
Jennings vs SF

Thanks!
smokin.gif

beanie wells at st. louis

or

Reggie bush at tampa bay

or

Steve Slaton vs Tennesee

Right now I have Beanie starting but I'm still not sure

^why's that?

And I'm dropping Bowe, who should i pick up? Available FAs are Chris Chambers, Roy Williams, Henderson, Maclin, Lee Evans........

help me pick 2..PPR league

brent celek vs. bears
justin forsett vs. vikings
calvin johnson vs. browns
jamaal charles vs. steelers

im leaning towards celek and forsett, im still not sold on megatron sad to say smh

any help or feedback are greatly appreciated!

I need 1 back out of these to go along with ray rice

betts @dallas
snelling @nyg
bernard scott @oak
forsett @min
kevin smith @cle

which one? i wanna give KS another shot against the browns this time but homie has been disappointing me all season.....drafted him as my #1 rb =/

What do you all think about Darren McFadden's fantasy value?

I just dropped Donald Brown to pick him up. Hopefully he can do something over the last part of the season.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

What do you all think about Darren McFadden's fantasy value?

I just dropped Donald Brown to pick him up. Hopefully he can do something over the last part of the season.
I had him earlier this season and I just don't see him doing anything. That team is so bad, and they're NEVER going to be up on teams togive him a chance to be great in fantasy. He's got physical skills so he could bust one every once in a while but he's got to worry about Michael Bushtoo, he had a real nice game last week.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

help me pick 2..PPR league

brent celek vs. bears
justin forsett vs. vikings
calvin johnson vs. browns
jamaal charles vs. steelers

im leaning towards celek and forsett, im still not sold on megatron sad to say smh

any help or feedback are greatly appreciated!
anyone?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^why's that?

And I'm dropping Bowe, who should i pick up? Available FAs are Chris Chambers, Roy Williams, Henderson, Maclin, Lee Evans........

I feel like wells is gonna get a lot more carries this week, he had a great game last week, and started to take a lot more carries away from Hightower... idk

Whats good with Lee Evans? they have no offense going on that team

What's the update on B. Scott (CIN) is he starting and also taking kickoffs?

All my RBs don't have good matchups.

I'm looking for WR help, which of these three would you trade away-McCoy, Moreno or Charles?

My other backs are Forte & Gore. and my WR's are Megatron, Berrian, Collie, & Coles.

^i'd get rid of Moreno.

Help 2 RB (pr/kr league):

clifton smith vs no (saints could score a lot, smith kr)
Jamaal charles vs pitt
Justin forsett vs minn (top run d)
Caddy williams (not a fan)

Or pickup
Benard scott @ oak (drop caddy)

I hate John Fox... how are you gonna give D Will only 13 carries when he has almost 10 yards per

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Here's a tough one for you fantasy guru's

B-More or Indy? They play each other
That's tough. You gotta go with the team that you think will have more sacks/ints plus the potential to take one back. I think Baltimore hasplayed much better D since their bye, so I would probably go with them. Tough call though.

Back
Top Bottom