OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

i hope you run into carlos santana on the street. i hope hes wearing a raider jacket so when you take a picture with him, it will live with you every time youlook at it for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

so you guys arent worried that the team peaked 2 months ago and is barely getting by now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I'm not worried and this team hasn't peaked. This team seems to be losing games on bad bounces and not being able to hit with RISP.

They have been winning, the last two homestands
smh.gif

Run differential is still second in the Major Leagues behind the Yankees. The only frustration is these guys are not stringing hits together. Even when theywere hot, they were leaving too many men on base, but it wasn't an issue since they always got "that hit". Unfortunately, they are not getting"that hit" lately.

I have a feeling, they will start to get offensive traction this weekend.

562, enjoy the trip, can't make it this year but the past two years were
smokin.gif
. Also, if you are going with the wife, take jackets it get's cold at night.

BN- I'm interested, hit me up. Madden and maybe another game (Fifa/NCAA/NBA Live)

anyone seen the movie sin nombre
I've seen it, it's pretty good. I recommend it.

I wish I was in the bay area this weekend. Raiders and Dodgers, have to save some money for the playoffs!!!

I wish Fifa 2010 was out already.

To many wishes I agree with Iron Man and Pmac we making it to the playoffs. Where our offense comes alive and our Pitching is solid but the relief is what hasme worried.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

laugh.gif
i knew that, naw my funds are short right now.
understandable. no point in blowing cash to see them get whooped on in person.

I was/am thinking of making the trip up there to watch a game this year, but do I really wanna spend several hundred dollars to watch them get their %%#kicked?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Originally Posted by sinser13

laugh.gif
i knew that, naw my funds are short right now.
understandable. no point in blowing cash to see them get whooped on in person.

I was/am thinking of making the trip up there to watch a game this year, but do I really wanna spend several hundred dollars to watch them get their %%# kicked?
eyes.gif

you talkin about goin up to san fran? if so the doyers usually play well up there for whatever reason. still only 2 games ahead of the rockies they needto get back on track.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

^^^nah, I was talkin about the raiders
laugh.gif
oh yeah thats a given. i wish the 49ers were athome this weekend, i went up there week 1 last year and went to the 49ers cardinals game and went to a giants game the night before. it would have been realfun to go to a dodger giant game up there in san fran.

roll.gif
nahhh thats for postgame, celebration time
nerd.gif

shortly after check in we walked down to union square, hit up the park then NTSF, walked to chinatown, all through that #%#!+
laugh.gif
. Had lunch there then hitup HUF (might need to make a 2nd trip before I leave
smh.gif
) then we just got back to the room afterward.

Time to shower up and suit up, then head out to the park.

I'll post a pic to my twitter page, i can see the lights at ATT from my room.

Lets get it fellas
pimp.gif

here's the lineup for today

Furcal, SS

Ethier, RF

Manny, LF

Kemp, CF

Loney, 1B

Blake, 3B

Belliard, 2B

Martin, C

Kuroda, P

Lets go Doyers!

This k zone better be as generous once kuroda gets on the mound.

pimp.gif
do work manuel, do it for 562 eating that vegeterian hot dog

Back
Top Bottom