OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

roll.gif

yes PMAC I am joe morgan, thank you for finding my myspace page.

who the *$$% cares about some Pythagorean theory pentagon theory percentage?

All i'm saying is - - The bats need to wake up. Has been an issue all summer. Cannot go into the last few weeks saying "it'll happen in time forthe playoffs" because lets face it, THIS IS THAT TIME!

that is a blindly obvious fact.

really doesn't have anything to do with anything until Philly comes to town for the NLDS

So turning things around in order to make some sort of divisional lead and to try to worry about the bigger picture isn't better than just "waitingfor philly?"

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

So turning things around in order to make some sort of divisional lead and to try to worry about the bigger picture isn't better than just "waiting for philly?"

yup.

btw anyone needs any PS3 EA games brand new for $40 hit me up.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
2 months ago.

yo 562, go check out all EA's games.

So far imma get: UFC undisputed, Fight Night, NBA Live (2 of em') ... don't they have Fifa or whatever?

let me know

Yeah FIFA is an EA game but doesn't drop until October or November I believe.

UFC isn't a THQ game?

I'm interested in the new live and maybe fightnight. When will you need to know by?

laugh.gif
IYN agreed.

anytime dude.

i think im talking about MMA.

I'm not scooping these up till NBA live drops which is October ... gotta ask the dude he can probably get it earlier.

don't think so, i ain't a big fan on going to the city.
smh.gif
i hate dealing with traffic, bridges, parking, and more traffic.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

anyone seen the movie sin nombre?

homie is telling me to scoop it up
nerd.gif
Wanted to see it in theatres earlier in the year but my local indie moviehouse didn't screen it.

Looks like a good one, Diego Luna is a director and i'm a fan of all his work.

Back
Top Bottom