OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

R.I.P.

My condolences to you and your friend's family.
tired.gif

Baxter suggests Vicente Padilla and John Smoltz, who were both DFA'd this week, could interest the Dodgers.
Isn't Padilla notorious for hitting batters? If you guys get him, you know what's going to happen with our rivalry.

mkc8ki.jpg

laugh.gif
hey any sort of revival of the rivalryis welcome IMHO . I think this series will be back to the old ways of tough baseball, hopefully with us out on topbut good baseball regardless of the outcome is ALWAYS appreciated
smokin.gif

Just got back from the stadium about 45 minutes ago. Let me tell you, the dames that continuously walk in and out of the FO are top notch. I kept Ironmanupdated with my findings
laugh.gif
Get me a job Ironman, $##@ Charter
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Word, I feel the same way about the rivalry. I was joking with my brother about having Velez charge the mound, but now that Velez has picked up his level ofplay, I'm hoping for a different scrub... maybe Fred Lewis should charge the mound.
laugh.gif

*Edit*
And I have to say, we have Jonathan Sanchez going tonight. Jonathan Sanchez has been known to "lose control" of his pitches every now and then so...

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

dude hanging out at the stadium during an away series? smh at this homer

Originally Posted by sinser13

laugh.gif
562 why were you at the stadium?

Preparing for next years LA Marathon, my first time so I gotta be ready. Practicing my strategy for the first leg @ DS, No such thing as too early ya dig?
smokin.gif
10 days into eating right and I feel I can take on the fastest Nigerian anyone could find...

laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
you dudes...

But seriously...

damn! you taking the whole city of bellflower with you?
laugh.gif

Anyone got a hookup with Car insurance?

I thought I was payin a lot with $800 every 6 months, but looking at all state and farmers, i'm looking at 3x that at LEAST for full coverage
alien.gif

I know there's got to be some loopholes SOMEWHERE
nerd.gif

you gotta get in with your parents. being under 25 and alone on your insurance is expensive

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

damn! you taking the whole city of bellflower with you?
laugh.gif

Anyone got a hookup with Car insurance?

I thought I was payin a lot with $800 every 6 months, but looking at all state and farmers, i'm looking at 3x that at LEAST for full coverage
alien.gif

I know there's got to be some loopholes SOMEWHERE
nerd.gif
you gotta get in with your parents. being under 25 and alone on your insurance is expensive

laugh.gif

Yeah I know dude, i'm in with them but I had a feeling $800 for full coverage in a 6month policy was a bit much, needless to say I was sorely incorrect
frown.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

taking your kids to the game i see.

IMG_0572.JPG

That's just my first load

these are from the ESPN Insider. dont know if theyve been posted
[h3]TRADES: Padilla, Smoltz on LA radar?[/h3]The Dodgers are looking outside their organization for starting pitching and the options could include Vicente Padilla or John Smoltz, reports the Los Angeles Times. "They're looking," manager Joe Torre said. "We talked about the waiver wire. There is a possibility that something can happen." Injuries to Jason Schmidt and Chad Billingsley likely elevated the search.

another one
[h3]FREE AGENCY: Will Hudson stay in LA?[/h3]
Orlando Hudson | Dodgers
Orlando Hudson will be a free agent this offseason, and the Los Angeles Times reports he may be out of the Dodgers' price range. Hudson signed a one-year, $3.38 million contract with the Dodgers last winter and has bounced back from a wrist injury to enjoy an All-Star season. The Times notes that Hudson will be able to command more money this winter and the Dodgers might consider him too expensive.

Here's the lineup for tonight:

Furcal, SS

Martin, C

Ethier, RF

Manny, LF

Blake, 3B

Hudson, 2B

Kemp, CF

Loretta, 1B

Kuroda, P

pimp.gif
torre finally stopped being stubborn and put ethier at the 3hole and manny cleanup.

Martin batting 2nd? Let's seeeee....

Looks like bape sits for another game probably bcus a lefty on the mound and he's like 0-21
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just went hiking / jogging at the Schabarum Park Hiking Trails, that %**# owned me.

Damn knee is swelling up, bout to get my IYN on and get back on the swimming program.

I put up 315 too homie, lets get swolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just went hiking / jogging at the Schabarum Park Hiking Trails, that %**# owned me.

Damn knee is swelling up, bout to get my IYN on and get back on the swimming program.

I put up 315 too homie, lets get swolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i stopped hiking once it got hot. saw a snake on the last hike i went on and decided i would wait til fall to go again. no rattlesnake bites for me
laugh.gif

going to the trail my girl asked me if there were snakes, and I said yeah of course ... that's why I wore long socks just in case .... I was just trynaspook her cause she had short +%@ socks on.

but every little sound and movement was kinda sketchy
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom