OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Nah never have, raw beef scares me. How is it? You making organic tartare made of oats and pellets as the main dish for my Bday?
i had it about a month and a half ago in vegas. it was awesome man. felt like a real G just scooping raw meat on some nice toasted bread andeating it.

isnt your birthday on filipino night? parking lot steak tartare at the dodger game and we can just eat it with our hands in honor of the filipinos. perfect

Pupusa de arroz rellena con calabasa y loroco
eek.gif
pimp.gif

One thing I hate that they don't make here is pupusas with rice flour

laugh.gif

So out of boredness, I decided to go into that shameful food inc. thread.

Sheezzzz, Meth's responses/essays make me scroll forever on my phone.

IMO the whole vegan talk is so extreme to me, I understand the whole organic aspect but for someone to do a whole 360 and go straight vegan is foolingthemselves.

I'm not sure what your plan is 562, but there's better alternatives than fake meats and cheeses to make yourself healthier.

I said pages back in this thread back in high school, I was severely overweight / obese and once I realized what I've done to myself within 6-12mos I lostover 100lbs. That came from a strict diet, excersizing a whole lifestyle change.

None of it came buying organic foods or none of that, but mainly eating chicken breasts and prepared salads with lemon. Whenever you eat out, it does become achallange but its easy to knock off fried food, butter, sodas, etc.

I'm not bashing your choice of putting healthier products in your body, but there is also a simpler / easier on your wallet approach to it. Just as long asyou have a plan and a goal and equipped with the tools to be successful.

I can go on if you got questions or whatever.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Nah never have, raw beef scares me. How is it? You making organic tartare made of oats and pellets as the main dish for my Bday?
i had it about a month and a half ago in vegas. it was awesome man. felt like a real G just scooping raw meat on some nice toasted bread and eating it.

isnt your birthday on filipino night? parking lot steak tartare at the dodger game and we can just eat it with our hands in honor of the filipinos. perfect
laugh.gif
sounds like something Rocky would have ate after tenderizing it
I'd be up for it, i'd probably shut my eyes first. I can drink balut soup no problem, weird...

Yeah it's on PI night. Haha you supply it and we'll get Ironman on ticket patrol. BN will bring vegan lumpia and organic banana ketchup with soy lechon
laugh.gif

i had it about a month and a half ago in vegas. it was awesome man. felt like a real G just scooping raw meat on some nice toasted bread and eating it.

What was the restaurant called?

I guess more pinays for me, less for you.

give-peas-chance.jpg

I didn't know you and 562 met after the game.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

What was the restaurant called?

del frisco's. steakhouse right off the strip. really good food man. awesome service as well.

roll.gif
that'd be so dope! ( The jollibee, not the pea )
laugh.gif

To be honest BN, I don't really have a set goal or plan. As I said, the movie just made me want to be more vigilant of whatingredients i'm ingesting. I'm not saying i'm vegan (
laugh.gif
), i'm not saying i'm a hippy, I just want to see what i'm mentally capableof. Sure, part of the appeal of being smarter about what i'm eating and drinking is the thought of losing some poundage along with the added walking andlifting of heavy equipment with the new job, it just makes sense to give it a shot. Since I saw the movie all i've been drinking is water and cranberryjuice, and eating veggies and fruits along with the sammiches.

It's just the start , or at least I hope so. I hope there is no end. I hope this time it sticks for more than a few months, whatever it is i'mdoing right now.

i got enough pinay action in college. i would never date one of those crazy skeezers. they are all nuts bro.

im no vegan though. personally i dont care enough about animals. most vegans do it for animal rights i assume. i just choose to eat somewhat healthy for my ownbenefit. to minimize the amount of hormones/chemicals/whatever that goes into my body.

i just choose to eat somewhat healthy for my own benefit. to minimize the amount of hormones/chemicals/whatever that goes into my body.

That's the main driving force for me.

i got enough pinay action in college. i would never date one of those crazy skeezers. they are all nuts bro.

laugh.gif
I guess you've never been with a Mexican chick.

laugh.gif
I guess you've never been with a Mexican chick.
i dated one for like a year and a half. she had her bad side but she was no nutjob like the flip chicks are. i didnt have to worry about waking upand seeing her standing in my room uninvited

Just thought Id chime in. Theres nothing more bat *#*% crazy than a Filipino chick.....and they are EVERYWHERE up here.

laugh.gif
bay pinays are something different though.

I think in general we can say all chicks are nutjobs. They'll always come back with the "you made me thisway!!!"
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They'll always come back with the "you made me this way!!!"
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

stupid *++ girls. The only way they try to save any sort of dignity after they KNOW they were in the wrong
laugh.gif

Chicks
smh.gif

You guys talking about food and girls.
laugh.gif
You can't go wrong withbirria.

When you said pinos are crazy, you're not kidding. My wife is half pino, half mexican, but she not that bad. But her sis, full blood pino, she punchesher boyfriend in the face.
eek.gif
Don't mess with a pino who has takenboxing lessons.

In Yo Nostril wrote:
i just choose to eat somewhat healthy for my own benefit. to minimize the amount of hormones/chemicals/whatever that goes into my body.

Same here.

I loveee birria, goat is awesome. I always go to this place in la puente that serves it on point.

I loveee birria, goat is awesome. I always go to this place in la puente that serves it on point.

It's the best. Especially if you are having it with some rice, beans, and some potato salad.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't mind going organic, but it just seems time consuming, and expensive.
Why does eating healthy and dieting cost money, while eating junk is a walk in the park
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
so now we know it's not region specific haha.

I wonder if Oakland beezys are wilder than LA chicks.

hmm...
my brother in law messes with a girl from Oakland and she is physco, fine as hell but not worth the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom