OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Come on Opie
smh.gif

Anyone ever been to the Farmers Market in LA?

yeah its legit. you can probably find a good one in your area though. seems that most cities have farmers markets. im sure eracism can come in here and tellyou all about his great vegan lifestyle and where you should get your vegetables. just wait for it.

laugh.gif
well he gave up on the squad so I don't expect to see him til November in the offseason thread

I know we have one out here in LB on Fridays and another in Bellflower on Mondays but with work i'm unable to make it to either.

I'm tellin you dude, "Food Inc." Got me shook. I need to start eating smarter, it's insane. Saw it yesterday and the #$*+ said blew mymind...

laugh.gif
well he gave up on the squad so I don't expect to see him til November in the offseason thread

I know we have one out here in LB on Fridays and another in Bellflower on Mondays but with work i'm unable to make it to either.

I'm tellin you dude, "Food Inc." Got me shook. I need to start eating smarter, it's insane. Saw it yesterday and the #$*+ said blew my mind...
i eat pretty healthy actually. you can just hit up trader joes and get your stuff there. if you really are shook just make sure everything isorganic. their prices are nice too.
i like farmers markets but they can be really pricey. the one by me is saturday mornings. when i lived in irvine, there was a guy there who sold unpasteurizedapple cider. it was like crack to me. i used to wake my %** up early on saturdays just to go spend like 7 bucks on a half gallon of the stuff.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

the hell you need all them boxs for?

Well they let you max out at like 25 orders, so why not max out?
laugh.gif
boxes come in handy as hell when you sell %$%@, plus I get to ship for free so its even better not having to look everywhere for a box. I don't know how you do it FB23
ohwell.gif
When's the baby due?
nerd.gif

Hardy har har, no way bro.
laugh.gif

At least, not now for that matter.

I'm staying off of Food Inc. carne is too damn good.

Although, I'm kinda limiting my red meat cause that ##+! will kill me by the time I'm 50.

No need for extremes though, just up your chicken / white meat, with increase in your green leafy veggies and excersize ain't no Food inc. gonna scare me
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
it's not like it shows PETA-tactics of how disgusting the factories are or how they destroy the animals, more so just the facts they state, and thestories they show. And how things have changed so much within the last 50 years. It's sickening, it's disgusting, it's shocking.

Got me thinking whether it's time to ditch dodger dogs and head to the TINY healthier eating cart behind the plate in the reserve
frown.gif

NICE hit by Furcal.

Back to what I was saying, IYN, you're telling me I can go to TJs or even a pavilions/vons and shop as long as it says organic?
nerd.gif

Just got my ballys passed reupped for a year, hit me up IYN if you tryna put up 3 plates. Ethier with his trademark play

I'm staying off of Food Inc. carne is too damn good.
Missed this part the first time around.

Dude how do you think I feel?

Everything in this house is carne this, carne that. My favorite food is pupusas, and Chicharron con chile rojo
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I mean I can still eat it, so long as I purchase healthier, and smarter. I don't plan on becoming vegan, but just smarter and much more conscious is all.

Wallet is gonna be hurting as a result though
tired.gif

laugh.gif
it's not like it shows PETA-tactics of how disgusting the factories are or how they destroy the animals, more so just the facts they state, and the stories they show. And how things have changed so much within the last 50 years. It's sickening, it's disgusting, it's shocking.

Got me thinking whether it's time to ditch dodger dogs and head to the TINY healthier eating cart behind the plate in the reserve
frown.gif

NICE hit by Furcal.

Back to what I was saying, IYN, you're telling me I can go to TJs or even a pavilions/vons and shop as long as it says organic?
nerd.gif

yep. usda certifies organic foods so just check the labels. i find the produce at trader joes to be fresher then some markets around me. i think its becausethey replenish it often due to all the hippies that live in claremont though. its usually a little more expensive but not much. like an extra 50 cents to abuck depending on what you are eating. they also carry free range chicken and grass fed beef i believe. i dont eat much red meat so i might be wrong on that.free range chicken and wild caught fish for sure though. its an awesome store though, even their frozen foods are really good and low on all the preservatives.you can get organic fruit juices there too. no fortified junk. just pure fruit juice unfiltered and what not.

Just got my ballys passed reupped for a year, hit me up IYN if you tryna put up 3 plates. Ethier with his trademark play

anytime son. does the ballys in puente have an outdoor pool?

Rightnow i'm just worried about having something to take for lunch tomorrow
laugh.gif
I can worry about the rest of the week tomorrow when I have more than -1hrto shop @ Trader Joes.

I bought a vegeterian burrito bol @ Chipotle today, but I messed up with the creme and cheese. I remembered about all the pus and blood that comes from thefactory-made dairy products
alien.gif
smh.gif

Rightnow i'm just worried about having something to take for lunch tomorrow
laugh.gif
I can worry about the rest of the week tomorrow when I have more than -1hr to shop @ Trader Joes.

I bought a vegeterian burrito bol @ Chipotle today, but I messed up with the creme and cheese. I remembered about all the pus and blood that comes from the factory-made dairy products
alien.gif
smh.gif
chipotle is very health conscious man. they even were sponsoring free showings of food inc. free range animals and all that. you dont have toworry about pus and blood there. their dairy has no hormones so they arent trying to suck every last drop of fluid from the cows.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Yah, found my old pass from 2003 and reupped a year @ $90. I was a 24hr gym rat, but I never had a pass (used my homies) charging like $20/mo if I really got apass with em. Anyways 562, it's gonna be hard to switch it up - especially when your fam and suegra got some good dishes on the table on the regular
mad.gif
Lemme know when you come down to the hood IYN, we can go hunting for dinasour eggs at the cafe.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Yah, found my old pass from 2003 and reupped a year @ $90. I was a 24hr gym rat, but I never had a pass (used my homies) charging like $20/mo if I really got a pass with em. Anyways 562, it's gonna be hard to switch it up - especially when your fam and suegra got some good dishes on the table on the regular
mad.gif
Lemme know when you come down to the hood IYN, we can go hunting for dinasour eggs at the cafe.
i go to ballys over here every weekday pretty much. im down whenever. im trying to go to one with an outdoor pool since i swim everyday. i shouldbe tan as %$%@ by now but since the pool here is indoor, im pale as ever. im on that same 90 dollar a year plan at ballys. place is trash but its hard tocomplain.

and for the record you 2 simps that just moved in with your GF a baby is next
laugh.gif

and dont get mad at me for telling yall the truth
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom