OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

That curveball to K McCann

eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Bills growing a goatee to get that gritty look so guys like Plaschke think he's a "grinder"
laugh.gif

So hard to see it
laugh.gif
Blends in perfect with his skin color. It seems like 50% dodger fans @ Turner.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

so bright nikes are you a regular at the jollibee in the puente hills mall now?
roll.gif
banana ketchuppppp
smokin.gif

Bills growing a goatee to get that gritty look so guys like Plaschke think he's a "grinder"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

one of my roomates in college used to go hard on the jufran. dude would put it on almost everything he ate.
laugh.gif

i ate at a jollibee in cerritos i think like 5 years ago and it was terrible. i have been thinking about giving it another try.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I'm tellin you, Russ is payin Ned & Co back for that proposed trade.

But forreals, there's a senor baja and this mariscos joint right behind my pad (
eek.gif
u can bring your own beer) that has got me pretty geeked.

At corona I had a cowboy maverick steakhouse saloon, some norco bars, and an occasional burger joint.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
laugh.gif

But forreals, there's a senor baja and this mariscos joint right behind my pad (
eek.gif

At corona I had a cowboy maverick steakhouse saloon, some norco bars, and an occasional burger joint.
bring your own beer
laugh.gif

whats this place called? you need to check out the jurassic cafe.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

bring your own beer
laugh.gif

Ostioneria Colima on Hacienda Blvd, always packed when I drive by. They even bring you ice buckets for your beer, first time I've ever heard of a placethat does this. All good reviews online. Jurassic Cafe? Got me going all the way to Universal Studios? Thats not cool.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

bring your own beer
laugh.gif

Ostioneria Colima on Hacienda Blvd, always packed when I drive by. They even bring you ice buckets for your beer, first time I've ever heard of a place that does this. All good reviews online. Jurassic Cafe? Got me going all the way to Universal Studios? Thats not cool.

my bad. jurassic restaurant in industry. taiwanese food. whole restaurant is dinosaur themed. waitresses dressed like slutty flinstones characters. big t rexfossil when you walk in. i dont know how they havent been sued yet. even their sign is a straight ripoff of the jurassic park logo.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif

bring your own beer
laugh.gif

Ostioneria Colima on Hacienda Blvd, always packed when I drive by. They even bring you ice buckets for your beer, first time I've ever heard of a place that does this. All good reviews online. Jurassic Cafe? Got me going all the way to Universal Studios? Thats not cool.

my bad. jurassic restaurant in industry. taiwanese food. whole restaurant is dinosaur themed. waitresses dressed like slutty flinstones characters. big t rex fossil when you walk in. i dont know how they havent been sued yet. even their sign is a straight ripoff of the jurassic park logo.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
man you know damn well they got some Rush Hour type businesses going on in the back. Little !%@ asian girls owned by the Triad gangs.

Back
Top Bottom