OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

I don't think even the Dodgers have figured out Brox, we've seen him be lights out most of the time, and at times when he can't find the strikezone. Heath Bell would be a nice backup.

Adrian Gonzalez Rumors: Friday By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 31 at 1:55pm CST 1:55pm: From Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports: the Dodgers are making a run a Gonzalezand Bell (separately or together); they could send James Loney to San Diego in such a deal

eek.gif
send bapes $** to SD!

^I really dont understand this whole rumor thats going down. From what I understand (could be wrong), it would take as much if not more minor league prospectsto get A.Gon as it would to get Halladay. For what the Dodgers need, Halladay > A. Gon.....and its not even close IMO.

I've always been on-board saying we need an ACE to take pressure off bills/kersh.

But, if we can get a mid-end starter after the trade deadline during the waiver wire process, we'll be ok.

A.Gon's name has always surfaced with L.A, a lot of fans / writers could see him playing here and wouldn't miss a beat.

One thing we've been lacking during the entire season is power, and if Ned & co are really looking in that direction after being abused by the cards, Iwon't fault them.

We won't lose anything with A.Gon's glove, should be interesting.

A deal centered around Loney, again its a piece by Rosenthal - so take whatever this douce says with a grain of salt.

Gotta love the trade deadline though, 30mins left.

Ned is a patient dude and usually waits till the last minute...

i'm not in s&t too much i had to give love to my dodgers. these trades will b nice to me no matter if it's Halladay or A.Gon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Adrian Gonzalez Rumors: Friday By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 31 at 1:55pm CST 1:55pm: From Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports: the Dodgers are making a run a Gonzalez and Bell (separately or together); they could send James Loney to San Diego in such a deal

eek.gif
send bapes $** to SD!

Could you imagine that type of power in the middle of the lineup with Gonzalez
eek.gif

I would dare any team to walk Manny if Adrian would be hitting behind him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Yeah, Loney for Gonzalez, straight up.
Originally Posted by bright nikes

A deal centered around Loney, again its a piece by Rosenthal - so take whatever this douce says with a grain of salt.

yes, i get your sarcasm in reply to some of the replies here.

I think KLJ was responding to others in here who were making comments like "Loney for Gonzalez? Im down." Yeah nooooooo %$!% !!!!!

Whats with the Vargas trade. Im not too familiar with how he has done this year, but are the Dodgers really in position to be trading pitchers away?

laugh.gif
quote or select my response Dland.

Vargas really worked hard to get back on the field, but we needed to make room for Sherrill and whispers in the front office is that they have a feeling hemight break down again.

Got solid bullpen help, plus the team is getting healthy now, so this is the team we will work with in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom