OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What time do you have to be at the Stadium on those 12:10 games, Ironman?
It really depends.

Usually, we deal with School's or Summer Camp groups on these dates since they get a good rate on group tickets. It is a weekday afternoon game,attendance is really low. It is an 8am start, which is bad enough considering I leave the stadium at midnight the night before.

For Manny bobblehead night, I got in at 7am, for a 7:10 game. I was at the Stadium from 7am to 11:45 pm
sick.gif

Damn, I don't even want to think about what time I have to get in for this one. I could see them trying to move this game to 7:10, but I highly doubt it. It is a getaway game, doubt MLB would approve it.

And regarding Manny Bobblehead #2, I'm there!! I'm gonna go early this time too, to ensure that I get one.
laugh.gif

i call dibs if you get a extra one
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sinser13

And regarding Manny Bobblehead #2, I'm there!! I'm gonna go early this time too, to ensure that I get one.
laugh.gif

i call dibs if you get a extra one
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I got you bro.
laugh.gif

Iron man, those are some long hours in preparation. You might have to pull an all nighter for this one.
sick.gif

I hope they don't change it to a 7:10 game though
embarassed.gif

just copped 4 tickets for the date
smh.gif

Im having my gf and her friends go and cough up the bobbleheads

PLEASE MAKE IT A NIGHT GAME

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Notice how we play "God Bless America" every game now.
Thought the Yankees were the only team to do this...

When they show the starting lineups, do they play it with Star Wars music as well, like how the Yankees do it?

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

just copped 4 tickets for the date
smh.gif

Im having my gf and her friends go and cough up the bobbleheads

PLEASE MAKE IT A NIGHT GAME
Now that I think of it, I wouldn't mind that. Got the day off anyway, I can head down there early enough.

There's still a lot of time left from now til September, they will probably look into the time change.

Going to the Matt Kemp bobblehead night as well.

Edes says Daniel Bard and Casey Kelly "have been declared off-limits by the Red Sox." And while the Dodgers deem Clayton Kershaw untouchable,they've at least discussed internally the possibility of moving Chad Billingsley. Billingsley might be the best name we've heard yet in connection withHalladay, though remember that Edes labeled that an internal discussion.

Bills is also untouchable. Them fools!

Yo sin, you're best bet is to find someone who works there and they can get you in free or check craigslist / ebay - they also have those tickets you"rent" you meet them in the morning and return it to them when you're done.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Yo sin, you're best bet is to find someone who works there and they can get you in free or check craigslist / ebay - they also have those tickets you "rent" you meet them in the morning and return it to them when you're done.

Those are weird, you see a lot of people selling that particular service on Ebay.
I guess if it's cheaper, why not. .

Yo sin, you're best bet is to find someone who works there and they can get you in free or check craigslist / ebay - they also have those tickets you "rent" you meet them in the morning and return it to them when you're done.

Those are weird, you see a lot of people selling that particular service on Ebay.
there's this dude on ebay renting 5 park hopper tickets for 255, ill probably just get those.

Originally Posted by sinser13

there's this dude on ebay renting 5 park hopper tickets for 255, ill probably just get those.
That's a good deal.

how do they rent tickets anyway?

im surprised brightnikes doesnt have a season pass. he seems like one of those dudes if you know what im sayin.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

im surprised brightnikes doesnt have a season pass. he seems like one of those dudes if you know what im sayin.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

smh.gif

Hey Sin,
My company gets a discount at disneyland or/and anyother park. Just go to* ticketsatwork.com and use the code*: brown4. keep this on the low, low.
nerd.gif
*highlight

Anybody could use this, but just use the code and your cool. You will have to register, so it could take you to a secure site. I'm a buy some seaworldticket for next month.

Damn a rain delay.

I want to get that kemp BH too. I might go. And another manny BH!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom