OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

4-1 down at Busch with CC dealin?
I wouldn't say Carpenter was dealing. Too many lazy at bats that led to double plays.

The bases were loaded in the 4th, but Randy Wolf was up to bat (K). I believe there has been a runner every inning.

Which Man Ram would have got the double earlier in the game,
laugh.gif

First game of the road trip, hopefully we leave St. Louis with a split.

Bases juiced again.

With Joe Torre and Tony LaRussa managing, these are going to be some long @$* games,
laugh.gif

They love playing match ups.

you didn't even give us the inside scoop ironman.

a day game though in september ... i think i'll pass
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

you didn't even give us the inside scoop ironman.

a day game though in september ... i think i'll pass
grin.gif
Found out on Saturday. It was tentative though, being that the 16th is a weekday day game.

I'm curious as to where MJ04 got the info. It hasn't been formally announced on the website. They are going for the curtain call pose.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

ironman trying to get you to dry snitch MJ04 so he can move up
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love my time there and I've done some cool %$$!. I don't like the direction the organization is going in terms of marketing.

Too much trying to be the Red Sox...

Sweet Caroline = Don't Stop Believin'

"My Town"
grin.gif

"Bleacher Beach"
grin.gif

They are forgetting about the product on the field.

I could go on and on and on and on......

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Oh my!

How long does the deal usually last.

That is a good price.

I have the cash too,
nerd.gif

Another @+$+!@+ double play....%*$*!

Honestly dude i'd give it another day or two, TOPS

EDIT: Da hell? 3 hour old double post?
laugh.gif

9/16 eh? Day game? No bueno
smh.gif
got work nowadays
frown.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love my time there and I've done some cool %$$!. I don't like the direction the organization is going in terms of marketing.

"My Town"
grin.gif

"Bleacher Beach"
grin.gif

im probably the only dude on the planet that hates this song. like with a passion. stupid @%* song is more popular now then when it came out 30 years ago orwhenever. everytime i go to a game with my girlfriend i gotta hear her screaming it in my ear in the 8th inning or whenever they play it.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"My Town"
grin.gif

"Bleacher Beach"
grin.gif

im probably the only dude on the planet that hates this song. like with a passion. stupid @%* song is more popular now then when it came out 30 years ago or whenever. everytime i go to a game with my girlfriend i gotta hear her screaming it in my ear in the 8th inning or whenever they play it.
grin.gif
same here dude, same here
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

And I have to thank my favorite show for resurrecting this ******ed $#% song. Why couldn't they cap Tony to ahother song? Why not "Cant knock thehustle"? Why not "It was a good day"? Why not Sinatras "That's Life"?
eek.gif
him getting popped in the middle of Sinatrawould've made me go crazy!

It'd make MUCH more sense if they only played this when we were behind, but they play this in clear victories too, it loses ANY kind of luster it mightotherwise have had.

SHOOT THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS NONSENSE!

I don't like when they have to play the song every single freakin' game, even if the Dodgers are up by like 12 runs.

If they are down, then maybe I can understand, but it gets annoying.
grin.gif

And regarding Manny Bobblehead #2, I'm there!! I'm gonna go early this time too, to ensure that I get one.
laugh.gif

Dodgers add another Manny bobblehead giveaway
By
Michael Becker
on July 27, 2009 4:37 PM | Comments (0)
ST. LOUIS -- If you weren't one of the 50,000 fans to have snagged a Manny Ramirez bobblehead, you are in luck. The Dodgers will host another Manny bobblehead giveaway scheduled for September 16 against the Pirates.

The first 50,000 fans will receive a bobblehead of Ramirez doffing his helmet to the crowd, just as he did July 22, when he entered as a pinch hitter in the sixth inning against the Reds and hit a grand slam.

As for the real-life Manny: "He's going to play with some discomfort, no question, that all players play with every day," Dodgers manager Joe Torre said of Ramirez's sore left hand. "It's hard for me to imagine that any of them, or a very small percentage, can go to the postseason without something happening."

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

That day is going to suck. 12:10 start, after a night game......FUUUUUUUUU....

THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS NONSENSE!
charles-steinberg.jpg

And I have to thank my favorite show for resurrecting this ******ed $#% song. Why couldn't they cap Tony to ahother song? Why not "Cant knock the hustle"? Why not "It was a good day"? Why not Sinatras "That's Life"?
eek.gif
him getting popped in the middle of Sinatra would've made me go crazy!

It wasn't because of The Sopranos, although I thought it was weird when they used that song,
grin.gif

They started playing that song during last years playoff run, and it just stuck. Although I do think that it is ******ed when it is played while we areblowing out teams.

Yes, they want it to be what "Sweet Caroline" is to Boston. Why? The person pictured started the "Sweet Caroline" tradition in Boston,
laugh.gif

Notice how we play "God Bless America" every game now.

Back
Top Bottom