OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

thx 23, white girls?
devil.gif

pimp.gif
great win

[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]%[/td] [td]GB[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Los Angeles[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]34[/td] [td].642[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Colorado[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]43[/td] [td].547[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] San Francisco[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]44[/td] [td].532[/td] [td]10.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Arizona[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]55[/td] [td].421[/td] [td]21.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] San Diego[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]58[/td] [td].389[/td] [td]24.0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Vinscully said Manny's HR was the loudest he's heard at Dodger Stadium since Gibsons HR since 1988

I got home from work 2 minutes after the slam. FML. Was it as exciting as they are talking about it right now?

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by sinser13

grand slam by manny

I see he's back on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(his cycle that is) score fellas / inning

But when Bonds or anyone else did it,it was not cool right?
Cause thats how things work out?

Please, stop talking to me about baseball. As far I'm concerned you only started watching the Giants in what '07? The team you hopped on the bandwagonwith is 10.5GB, and your so-called first team is 21GB. Go sit in the corner and go look at your Lincecum rookie card and reminisce about your 2 or 3 years ofloyalty to the Giants.

sinser13 wrote:
grand slam by manny

I see he's back on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please, stop talking to me about baseball. As far I'm concerned you only started watching the Giants in what '07? The team you hopped on the bandwagon with is 10.5GB, and your so-called first team is 21GB. Go sit in the corner and go look at your Lincecum rookie card and reminisce about your 2 or 3 years of loyalty to the Giants.

I asked you a question, and you proved me right, all dodger fans are hypocrites.
Thanks though, now I have a hotel to check into, have fun in lalaland.
Peace.

sinser13 wrote:
grand slam by manny

I see he's back on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Please, stop talking to me about baseball. As far I'm concerned you only started watching the Giants in what '07? The team you hopped on the bandwagon with is 10.5GB, and your so-called first team is 21GB. Go sit in the corner and go look at your Lincecum rookie card and reminisce about your 2 or 3 years of loyalty to the Giants.

I asked you a question, and you proved me right, all dodger fans are hypocrites.
Peace.

smh.gif
@ you. The %@#* do you want me to say, "damn bro of course players who roid isn't cool" the hell outta here. The difference with Manny andBonds is that Manny accepted his punishment, served his 50 games and kept it moving. Bonds never helped himself out being a @%$*$!@ prick, he can keep denyingand lying all he wants and take it to his grave and he'll be further blackballed from the League. Like our season thread cares about a reject like you whodoesn't even get accepted as a fan in the Giants season thread. I'm done with you.

sinser13 wrote:
grand slam by manny

I see he's back on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Peace.

smh.gif
@ you. The %@#* do you want me to say, "damn bro of course players who roid isn't cool" the hell outta here. The difference with Manny and Bonds is that Manny accepted his punishment, served his 50 games and kept it moving. Bonds never helped himself out being a @%$*$!@ prick, he can keep denying and lying all he wants and take it to his grave and he'll be further blackballed from the League. Like our season thread cares about a reject like you who doesn't even get accepted as a fan in the Giants season thread. I'm done with you.

Ouch,did I hurt your feelings?
Reject?
myspace.com/johnohhh
just saying.

laugh.gif
BN why are you wasting your time responding to such people?

Let him be him, same with that other poster who loves trolling.

Just got home, just got out the shower.

Parking was HELL. Felt like a playoff game. After mannys AB people took to the parking lot, but it made for an even easier exit for me after Brox pitchedthrough the 9th
smokin.gif

27 over is NICE

Keep it movin fellas, it's the only way. Extend the divisional gap so we can worry about the bigger fish.

Mannys pop was insane. Not to take anything away over more meaningful memories such as being there for Limas shutout or OX Striking out Sori , but it's aclose third. They're all so similar to me. Just proud to be able to say I was there for all 3 of them
smile.gif

I dont know why hating Giants fans come in here talking about Manny. Manny got caught served his suspension. Bonds never admitted or got in trouble. And $+%@Dodger stadium I didn't get my bobblehead.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I dont know why hating Giants fans come in here talking about Manny. Manny got caught served his suspension. Bonds never admitted or got in trouble. And $+%@ Dodger stadium I didn't get my bobblehead.

What time did you get in?

We got in just before the beginning of the 3rd and no problems

Beginning of the 3rd huh 562? What gives
nerd.gif

Wait ... son posted his myspace like I give a damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*insert seinfield gif*

Beginning of the 3rd huh 562? What gives
nerd.gif

Wait ... son posted his myspace like I give a damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*insert seinfield gif*
smh.gif
I know I know

Got back from the 909 at 6, got on the freeway at 615. The damn freeway was as backed up as it was for game 3 of the NLDS in 2006 when the Trojans and Lakerswere playing at the same time. From the time the carpool ended on the 110 the road was so sluggish. That and the parking situation was horrendus, I was parkedwithin a stones throw of the booths at the Sunset entrance, and had to walk up to the reserve.

I'm pissed I missed dres dinger
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom