OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

looks like manny is going to miss his own bobble head night.

Furcal, SS

Hudson, 2B

Ethier, RF

Blake, 3B

Loney, 1B

Kemp, CF

Martin, C

Billingsley, P

Pierre, LF

i guess ill be talking to myself today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/07/roy-halladay-rumors-wednesday-1.html[/h1]
[h1]Roy Halladay Rumors: Wednesday[/h1]
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [July 22, 2009 at 6:52pm CST]

6:49pm: ESPN's Peter Gammons says the Dodgers are still in the mix for Halladay. Pros for the Dodgers are a number of Single-A and Double-A prospects and the willingness to take on Halladay's contract. Cons are a lack of near-ready pitching prospects, and absence of Toronto scouts at Dodger games.
Not so fast my friend.

Jays scout Steve Springer has been from class-A Great Lakes to triple-A Albuquerque watching prospects in the L.A. system like shortstop Tony Abreu, third baseman Joshua Bell, shortstop Devrais Gordon and right-hander Ethan Martin.

Link
Do it Ned!

If it was all prospects, do it. But if they need anything from our starting line up.....ehhhhh. Unless its juan pierre. Cuz I see roy signing to the yanks orred sox after his contract is up next year, so we would only have him slightly over a year

Bills was determined to get a wild pitch tonight.

Came back with a vengeance against Encarnacion tho.

Someone give me cliffnotes on what's going on?!

I was listening when Bills really didn't have his stuff, now I'm at the new crib with no tv.

What happpppn

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Someone give me cliffnotes on what's going on?!

I was listening when Bills really didn't have his stuff, now I'm at the new crib with no tv.

What happpppn
Tie game 2-2

Bases loaded, 1st pitch... line drive home run... crowd goes crazy... Manny gives 2 curtain calls...

Now the camera is on 2 fine girls singing god bless america.. The camera dudes know what's up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom