OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by CP1708

The hell with you guys this weekend.

laugh.gif
just dont go ghost on us like you did last year in the playoffs.
Nah, CP was there.

Homie gotta make $$$ and go to work, but he always showed up when needed.

Arog and Tyler were on suicide watch though.

Not to mention KGdakid betting THE BLUE CAPE $100 that the cubbies would take the series, and has yet to show his face around here.

Halladay is owed 14 mil this year, and 15 mil next year. Kemp already has over 1000 ML ABs, he'll be quite expensive soon. I doubt the Jays would ask forhim. Kershaw would be the one they'd ask for, but everybody knows there's no way he gets traded.

The Jays could do a lot worse than to take their pick of 2 of McDonald, Lindblom, Withrow and Martin, along with one of our bats like say Lambo or maybeDeWitt.

Oh, by the way, after a rough start, Andy LaRoche is .329/.415/.451 in 82 ABs in May. Glad to see him have some success

does anyone have a comparison of our bench production offensively this year compared to last year? I feel like we already have more hits less than halfwaythrough this season than all of last year combined

Originally Posted by jpap348

does anyone have a comparison of our bench production offensively this year compared to last year? I feel like we already have more hits less than halfway through this season than all of last year combined

Well when you get rid of cold bat like Mark Sweeney, your bench will produce
laugh.gif

KGdakid betting THE BLUE CAPE $100 that the cubbies would take the series, and has yet to show his face around here
sick.gif

I'm also glad Laroche is improving. Just like the success of J. Worth, Cody Ross, Edwin Jackson.
I just hope Repko can get traded and find some success.

tonight's lineup

Pierre, LF

Furcal, SS

Hudson, 2B

Loney, 1B

Blake, 3B

Ethier, RF

Martin, C

Kemp, CF

Wolf, P

Ethier being dropped in the order appreciation
pimp.gif

Let's see how Kemp handles the 8th spot.

thanks for the lineup was looking for it a couple minutes ago.

And here's Joe Torre's pregame chat:

The change in the lineup is really due to the fact that Casey is in the middle. We stacked left/righty from there.

We'll have to pay attention to Furcal. I'll probably give him tomorrow off and then he'll play Saturday and Sunday.

Kuroda felt good and he threw well. His movement just wasn't what he wanted. We'll make a decision next after he throws his bullpen tomorrow. He didn't have an arm issue so I'm not sure he needs another start down there.

Xaxier Paul left the hospital yesterday.

My guess is Brox won't be available tonight. We'd use Troncoso.

Kuo had a sim game that wasn't good. He was wild. But he had a bullpen that was better.

should have been a bigger inning.

lets see how wolf does.

sidenote: the rodney rogers piece on tnt man
frown.gif

Gave up a leadoff single to Soriano, then a DP, and struck out bradley.

great start wolf.

nice hook.

loney batting cleanup, i think joe read my suggestion here a week or so ago
nerd.gif

3 dps today
laugh.gif

wolf pitching like a man out there, if his PC wasn't high - i'd love to see a CG.

Back
Top Bottom