OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS OFFSEASON THREAD: (95-57) NL West Champs --- NLCS Chumps

Originally Posted by sinser13

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Ironman, what are those patches on the jerseys the guys are wearing at the caravan

They are wavering on wearing the patch for the entire season.  Final decision hasn't been made, but they will definitely wear them when the Mets come to town, that is when they are set on celebrating the occasion.

Although I'm sad as hell to see football end (we still got the draft though
pimp.gif
another year for the Raidazzzzzzz to screw it up) I'm giddy like a little kid that baseball is back.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR DODGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BASSSSSSSSEEEEEEBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

smokin.gif

pimp.gif

I'll be in Camelback March 20-22, probably gonna make some more trips up though.

Knuckleballer in mix for rotation
10:04
AM ETCharlie Haeger | Dodgers Top Email The Los Angeles Dodgers have a whopping eight guys who could win the fifth starter role in spring training. Established guys like Russ Ortiz, Ramon Ortiz and Shawn Estes are in the mix, as are youngsters like Rule 5 pick Carlos Monasterios. But the most interesting candidate might be knuckleballer Charlie Haeger, who started three games for the Dodgers last season, compiling a 3.32 ERA.

Last year, James McDonald won the fifth starter role and he'll get another chance this year, MLB.com reports. He faltered, so he was sent to the bullpen where he has a 2.72 ERA. So at this point McDonald might be the favorite, although that might not mean much when there are almost ten candidates for the job.

One more candidate for the role: Jeff Weaver. Should be an interesting spring training for the Dodgers.

Yeahh bro i'm there. Only until the summer though, I really need to get my #$* back in school. Enough shenanigans, time's a wastin
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/02/dodgers-close-with-reed-johnson.html[/h1]
[h1]Dodgers Sign Reed Johnson[/h1]
By Steve Adams [February 1 at 8:15pm CST]

MONDAY, 8:15pm: Dylan Hernandez of the Los Angeles Times tweets that Johnson has passed his physical, finalizing his one-year deal with the Dodgers.

Welcome back to Cali, I'm seeing Reed hits lefties quite well.

Where's the Dodger chat rules guy?
eyes.gif

I went to school with Reed Johnson...  dude was a Dodger hater/Padre fan
laugh.gif

smh.gif

this thread was as far back as the dodgers vs phillies NLCS post

what you guys do for V-day?

smh.gif

this thread was as far back as the dodgers vs phillies NLCS post

what you guys do for V-day?

Ordered in CPK, watched the All-Star game for a bit, and that's about it.

Nothing special this year. 

How about yourself?

We celebrated on Monday, thinkin we'd be slick we went to Venice Beach which wasn't a good look, had to be thousands of people there like everyone from the All Star game in Dallas went to Venice or something @!*+ wasn't cool
laugh.gif

Just shopped at the Grove and ate @ Cheesecake Factory. Nothing major, just good company.

All Star weekend was a joke and next year in L.A is gonna be a headache.

I'd do the season thread but for some reason I can't edit anymore on this phone, so *points to 562*

We celebrated on Monday, thinkin we'd be slick we went to Venice Beach which wasn't a good look, had to be thousands of people there like everyone from the All Star game in Dallas went to Venice or something @!*+ wasn't cool
laugh.gif

Just shopped at the Grove and ate @ Cheesecake Factory. Nothing major, just good company.

All Star weekend was a joke and next year in L.A is gonna be a headache.

I'd do the season thread but for some reason I can't edit anymore on this phone, so *points to 562*

Holidays at Venice Beach = horror.

I did the majority of the celebration I guess on Saturday, took my girl shopping at the Camarillo outlets. 
tongue.gif

Baller on a budget
laugh.gif

Yeah, All-Star weekend is gonna be crazy next year, I can't wait though.  Looking to go at least for Friday and Saturday events.

You sure bro? I was gonna leave it up to you since you asked in October.

I'll do it, lemme know .

Back
Top Bottom