OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Damn, the fact that they're not showing the replay of that challenge tells you how bad it probably was...
frown.gif

Man... tough pen to concede. Ball-to-hand rather than handball. Well-taken pen though.

The ref bails out Arsenal
pimp.gif

Arsenal deserve the 3 pts but it's a damn shame this team cant score despite dominating the match and being a man up.

Anyways, this is shaping up to to be the best ending to a Premiership season in years.

Thomas Vermalen...Arsenal's 2nd best goalscorer
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: Aaron Ramsay's broken leg...

Spoiler [+]
aaronramseyinjury20100227_412x232.jpg

97138382.jpg

97138336.jpg

The dude that committed the tackle was crying afterwards
frown.gif

Arsenal is back into the race thanks to Tevez and Manchester City, comparing Arsenal's fixtures to those of Chelsea and United the Gunners definitely have the easiest stretch of the three from here on out, it's going to be interesting to see who will pull through and win this title.

Thanks Carlos, for spoiler-ing that. Some other dude posted the Eduardo injury point-blank... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah, you could tell by the Stoke capt. that he was sicked by what he had done.  His expression said it all. 

Soccernet has that pic on their frontpage.  
smh.gif

pimp.gif
yea stu
pimp.gif
yea wayne
indifferent.gif
john terry, what a %%!# head

it's been dope watching wayne just turn it up so many notches since united has been relying on him for more production this year. dude is playing out of his mind.

Arsenal win, BUT OMG Aaron Ramsey. I feel so sorry for the kid, Eduardo all over again... I can't believe this happened to Arsenal again.. so sad! Hope speedy recovery, but doesn't look like it.

Carling Cup Final anyone?

smh.gif
Gabby flat outran Vidic on that run... He's lucky e didn't get red-carded too...
smh.gif

EDIT ~ Owen! 1-1

EDIT 2 ~ ROONEH ROONEH ROONEH!  with his head again!  
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Carling Cup Final anyone?

smh.gif
Gabby flat outran Vidic on that run... He's lucky e didn't get red-carded too...
smh.gif

EDIT ~ Owen! 1-1

EDIT 2 ~ ROONEH ROONEH ROONEH!  with his head again!  
eek.gif
Vidic was very lucky no card, I don't understand where referees draw the line anymore with those.. Look at Ballettis challenge yesterday for Chelsea, barely any contact and go the strait red...

Come on dude, no one cares about the Carling Cup. It's like winning the special Olympics.

Teams play for the Premiership title, FA Cup and UCL.

I know it sounds weird for an Arsenal fan to be mocking Man Utd. for winning another trophy but it's the freakin' Carling Cup. I always get a chuckle when teams field their best XI against a bunch of teens that Wenger selects in Carling Cup clashes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Come on dude, no one cares about the Carling Cup.
every trophy deserves to be contested for...it's that winning mentality that is Man Utd...
pimp.gif

anyway...if Arsenal had been in that final then you would've wanted them to win,wouldn't you?

I always get a chuckle when teams field their best XI against a bunch of teens that Wenger selects in Carling Cup clashes.  
the joke's on Arsenal,buddy...
winning competitions like the Carling Cup has a positive effect on the team,especially on the younglings...
win something once,and most likely you'll want to win it again and eventually you'll desire even bigger things...it's a psychological factor...

I agree with Carlos ('cept for the Special Olympics comment, no need to go there), the Carling Cup isn't the most prestigious or sought-after title. But as a United supporter, I'm always delighted to see them win, especially in a cup-final. Ultimately, its still a piece of hardware for the team.

Carling Cup definitely isn't super prestigious, but at the end of the day a trophy is a trophy...
laugh.gif
at those stupid hats though, especially on Berba.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Come on dude, no one cares about the Carling Cup.
every trophy deserves to be contested for...it's that winning mentality that is Man Utd...
pimp.gif

anyway...if Arsenal had been in that final then you would've wanted them to win,wouldn't you?

I always get a chuckle when teams field their best XI against a bunch of teens that Wenger selects in Carling Cup clashes.  
the joke's on Arsenal,buddy...
winning competitions like the Carling Cup has a positive effect on the team,especially on the younglings...
win something once,and most likely you'll want to win it again and eventually you'll desire even bigger things...it's a psychological factor...

Carlingcup.jpg

Spurs fans might disagree with that. Since the start of the PL, Aston Villa and Spurs have won it twice, Liverpool and Leicester City thrice, I'd hardly say it breeds success.

As an Arsenal fan, I dont care about the CC. Didn't Arsenal make the finals a few years back and their team full of teens lost to Chelsea's first team XI?

This season Arsenal's B team lost to Tottenham in the CC.

It's pretty much a meaningless trophy and has no impact (positive or negative) on teams' success in other competitions.

Lol... Bendtner is really, really, bad... 3 missed chances in front of the goal!?
EDIT ~ "If you don't score, then we will..."  

Burn ties it... 

I'm $@%%%$ sick to my stomach.

No exaggeration here at all but Bendtner has had 5 LEGITIMATE scoring chances within the 6-yard box and he's missed ever single one of them. This is absolutely disgusting. I guarantee that any one of us here could've converted 2 of those chances. The worst misses are when Eboue gave him a nice weighted pass inside the 6-yard box and Bendtner shot it weakly wide and when Walcott saved the ball but Bendtner shot it 15 yards high.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
... another miss!?... I can't quite believe this...

You just have to laugh-it-off when someone has one of these ridiculous days...

This is a %%@#%% joke.

Bendtner misses another EASY chance. Dude should be on a hattrick right now. I've never seen anything like this.

Although Arsenal will probably win this match, they need as many goals as possible to make up ground on Chelsea and Man Utd's goal differential advantage.

Back
Top Bottom