OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Man, todays matches SUCK. For the first time in years I'll be looking forward to a match between Chelsea/Liverpool tomorrow. Both teams are different fromthe days of Mourinho's 4-5-1 vs. Benetiz's 4-5-1 (with either Baros or Crouch as his striker
sick.gif
)

1-0 to Sunderland...Bent the scorer...

pathetic display at home from United...not even a single goalscoring opportunity in that first half...
tired.gif

hell,they couldn't even string 4 passes together...
smh.gif

Nani,Scholes(another yellow card for him
sick.gif
) and even Rooney kept losingpossession...

and Wellbeck should never be deployed as a winger...Sir Alex needs to reshape that midfield in the 2nd half...
it was painful to watch...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Is Antonio Valencia not a starter on Man U anymore? I don't see him playing right now

he's started most of the games and started in chaps league this past wednesday

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Is Antonio Valencia not a starter on Man U anymore? I don't see him playing right now
yeah,he was on the subs' bench today...
Sir Alex is the new tinkerman now...he likes to rotate his players...

Anderson coming on for Scholes in this 2nd half...

wow... that wasn't a foul??? They usually give those to the keeper... either way, Foster
smh.gif

Manchester United has to be the luckiest team in all of sports. Every week they play worse than their opponents but end up winning.

points dropped...
frown.gif

could've had a little cushion at the top before tomorrow's Chelsea/Liverpool game...

quite frankly,Sunderland did deserve to get something out of this game...they played well today...
heartbreak for Anton - had a good game...and then that own goal happened...

Back
Top Bottom